Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking web design and support

Discussion on Looking web design and support within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Ok. iam looking for web page designer (work not payable for start)
i paying for host and domain name make some design of page.
Page will be Gaming portal more in way of mmporg and action game(like battlefield and unreal)after making and host page i will ask some people or arend servers for this games (etc.muonline,battlefiled,and others that wee wil need)i will make on servers pay tournamets(it means etc 6 team paying me for joining tournament say 100$ after tournament is ower the wining team get 70$60-70% of the money others i deal withc people ho helped me.)but the #1 is the game news and helping .So who is interested plz pm me,
and extra proposition to elitepvpers if our web page will be good i can put elitepvpers banner withcout cost just will be nice if you giving me some help too.
I Repeat need webdesign(flash will be good too),moderators,some who understand on security webpage(prewent hackers and others)the people witch pc for game servers.All money task i take on me ideas and instrucion is my or another say i am The Boss ofcours you will geting to ingame privileges.(page is englysch speacking)Forum phbb2 or if possible making our own.thx who helps get hier +9999 karma <heh just kidding
Closed Thread