Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to unban my other account

Discussion on I want to unban my other account within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to unban my other account

I want to unban my other account omarmaged818

I made this account for solving the problem
It's banned because I traded egold without premium or trader and it said if I get premium or trader I can unban it so I want admin or anyone who can unban it so I can buy the premium .
Old 01/17/2015, 22:07   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
Hey,

please visit the following support page:

There you choose "I have been banned by mistake":

v

After filling in the textbox, you can explain your problem to the support.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unban WoW Account
05/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Heyho, ich suche jemanden der es gebacken bekommt meinen Account der Aufgrund von 3rd Party aktivitäten/Programmen (Bots) gebannt wurde, wieder freizuschalten falls dies möglich ist. Würde Euch Gold auf Blackrock Horde oder Überweisung anbieten. PN oder Skype: Putzex3
Account unban
06/17/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for someone, who can cheaply unban my account on Global Europe 1. It has lvl 17, Goli, 6LF4 and more... It's not a top account... It's banned for following reason: Account trading... Could someone tell me, how much it will cost? Thanks for answers...
Unban my account
01/15/2012 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Anyone know how to unban 9dragons account. I am willing to pay money if anyone helps me out. My email is [email protected] or send me a private message. ty
please can some one help unban my account
02/04/2010 - Eve Online - 3 Replies
i have a account which my little brother accessed and transferred all my isk to his account then scammed a few people and also transferred the isk. in result of him scamming my account was banned i explained this to the gm but he didnt wanna no... so now am in a corner i have played this game for a few years and would like to carry on please if someone can help please do thanks