Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

payment problem

Discussion on payment problem within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
payment problem

LF admin !! i have some trouble with a guy i traded with!

add skype: andraz41
Old 05/16/2014, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Please use our support formular.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help! Payment problem
02/23/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hello, I open this post because I have a problem. The thing is that recently a friend of mine gave me his acc (he is from mexico and i'm from argentina) and I can't pay with the pay metods that the account offers me, how can I change the payment methods to the ones I used to have in my others acc? should I write to the support or they'll ban me saying that I bought the acc or sth like that? thanks
payment sms problem
08/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
moin,und zwar hab ich folgendes problem ich habe mir einen ausländischen acc auf br2 gekauft ich wollte mir heute einen doppler per sms kaufen,aber er wird mir nicht im uridium shop angezeigt,,gibt es irgendeine möglichkeit trotzdem ein bb doppler über sms zukaufen für diesen acc? edit: aber uridium kann ich mir z.b via sms kaufen
Payment problem
08/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
hi there, i am tryin to buy openstealth but any way that i am tryin to pay is not workin... is there a problem on your end?
[help] payment problem.
11/16/2011 - Archlord - 3 Replies
hello all, here i need your help ppl, i need to know a method to pay from serbia to france, as in serbia they cant verify paypal and they cant buy paysafe...
PaySafeCard Payment Problem
07/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Well, I use to charge silks in my accounts with PSC, but in my new account the PaySafeCard option doesn´t show up. Why is this happening?:/