Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

************** questions

Discussion on ************** questions within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
************** questions

Hi, im not sure where i should post this =x sorry if its in wrong section

but um, how do people become powersellers on playerauction? i got some accounts to sell but i keep getting the message "Sorry, you can not create any account offer until 7 days after the complement of your last disbursement." after i sold 1 account. i didnt even disburse the money yet and its still on my account but im getting this error message. wouldnt this mean it'd take atleast 2 years to get the 100 reviews required for powerseller?

is there any way to bypass this message?
Old 11/01/2013, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
This section is only for discussions about epvp.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] steam acc - **************
07/11/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
selling on pa because safe trading as i always do csgo call of duties ect read description - (For Sale Offer #79505133) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap Steam Accounts with Fast Delivery here is link, read description for games ect. thanks. bump, buy off me and you know the account will be yours forever! check my pa reviews!
Question regarding **************
06/20/2013 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
I have already enough stock of orbs in POE and I wonder if using playerauctions for selling orbs is a good idea, since I already tried buying within PA. But I want to know the seller's point of view in using PA. In terms of getting the money Security Verification Preferred Payment Method as a seller I would really appreciate the help!
04/21/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Kennt jemand den Service von Playerauctions als Verkäufer ?