Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DE/EN] Report System

Discussion on [DE/EN] Report System within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 15,362
Staff [DE/EN] Report System

1. For the intro
Hey guys,
we have noticed that there are a lot users which doesn't know how to use our Report System. With this knowledge, we have decided to open in order to let you guys know
Here can you find a little explanation.

2. How to find & use the Report System

At the begin I would like to show you where you can find the Report System. Watch out for this sign ( ). You can find it under every post, straight to the left side under the profil of member XY. Here is a small clarification.

After clicking on the icon, there will be a text box that looks like this:

3. Reasons for a report
You can enter a reason for your report in the box. The most common reasons for a report are the following:
  • Closerequest
  • Spam
  • Harassment
  • Inappropriate language
  • Moverequest

Of course these are just examples, you can enter any reason you find suitable. Try to be objective, do not report users simply because you do not like them and want for them to get in trouble..

4. Report System abuse
Well, there is another important issue which I would like to discuss.We refer to it as "Report Sytem Abuse".
Abusing the report system means reporting posts just for the fun of it or to bug the respective moderator. Violations might result in a warning or infraction. If you do not know the difference between a warning and an infraction, I suggest you read .

5. Reporting private messages
Here I want to tell you that you can also report private messages, if there is any reason for. The button is located at the top right instead of being below every single post like you are used to.
After you have did that you can simply type your reason.

6. Additional
Another important aspect I would like to point out to you is already given by our :
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
posts which only contain terms like "#reported/#closerequest" etc., without being constructive are considered spam (punishment accordingly)
You also wouldn't brag about telling on one of your classmates at school, would you?

I hope this thread will help you to understand our report system. If you still got some questions, feel free to drop me a PM.

Regards Daarmy
Thanks
125 Users
Old 08/29/2013, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 15,362
Update 08/29/2013

5. Reporting private messages
Here I want to tell you that you can also report private messages, if there is any reason for. The button is located at the top right instead of being below every single post like you are used to.
After you have did that you can simply type your reason.
Thanks
20 Users
Closed Thread