Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there anything i could do about getting scammed?

Discussion on Is there anything i could do about getting scammed? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there anything i could do about getting scammed?

Hello, i got scammed by premium member who have 121 positives. He has very good scamming technique so he cannot be caught, because he does not accept the trade, but i have the skype logos and when i asked him to pm in epvp he pm me with his account, so it is him, not a fake skype. I have proofs like skype screens where we talk about everything and i sent him paysafecard codes in epvp PM, after that he blocked me in skype. Is there possibility to get him banned if he didnt accept the trade and scammed me. And if he cant be banned for scamming like this, can i atleast post in his threads and make my thread about him with proofs so people will know that he is scammer? Or if i do so I will get banned myself?
Old 03/11/2013, 10:48   #2

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
No dont post this anywhere.
Skypelogs are no proof for being scammed.

You should have read the tips for safetrading before:

btw. no one is "trusted" not even a guy with 121 TBM.
Old 03/11/2013, 10:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Сry View Post
No dont post this anywhere.
Skypelogs are no proof for being scammed.

You should have read the tips for safetrading before:

btw. no one is "trusted" not even a guy with 121 TBM.
So i shouldnt tell for community that they should be aware of him? That guy is like 3 years in epvp with 4000+ posts 121tbm premium member and elite gold trader. Thats why i blindly believed him, because it is not likely he would scam me. And he is constantly trading PSC to other e-wallets in trading section, but i didnt see he doing any trade, so probably he is scamming like 2-5 people a day for 50 euro~. I think that skype logs should be a proof, because he confirmed for me in epvp when i asked him to write me in PM, he wrote "skype"
Old 03/11/2013, 11:05   #4

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Waffle View Post
So i shouldnt tell for community that they should be aware of him? That guy is like 3 years in epvp with 4000+ posts 121tbm premium member and elite gold trader. Thats why i blindly believed him, because it is not likely he would scam me. And he is constantly trading PSC to other e-wallets in trading section, but i didnt see he doing any trade, so probably he is scamming like 2-5 people a day for 50 euro~. I think that skype logs should be a proof, because he confirmed for me in epvp when i asked him to write me in PM, he wrote "skype"
Please read the rules
this is not allowed

Elitepvpers is not skype, your trade was in Skype NOT on elitepvpers (also no Request a Trade)
Closed Thread