Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 07:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


[DE/EN] elitepvpers Rank Overview

Discussion on [DE/EN] elitepvpers Rank Overview within the Main forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old 12/13/2019, 11:08   #556
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Smile

Nice information about rank overviews from elitepvpers in various manners.



Instamixes is offline  
Old 02/07/2020, 20:43   #557
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 1
Nice info, I like the fact that you took the time to do this.


manmanavn is offline  
Old 03/21/2020, 12:40   #558


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 26
1) how i can change thread title for real?
- now when i changing it its changed inside the topic, but outside in forum section title remains old

2) how to colorful your thread title? i saw few color titles but idk how to do it
quadrotony is offline  
Old 03/21/2020, 12:44   #559
„Ich bin Igneel's Sohn!“





 
elite*gold: 415
The Black Market: 449/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 8,898
Received Thanks: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrotony View Post
1) how i can change thread title for real?
- now when i changing it its changed inside the topic, but outside in forum section title remains old

2) how to colorful your thread title? i saw few color titles but idk how to do it
1) You can change your thread titel here:


It's not for free, for you, because youre premium-access you will need 25 e*gold to change the title.

2) The other thing, to make youre thread title colorful is, that you need to have bump coins:


just read here:
-
-


Natsu Dragneel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2020, 12:50   #560


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu Dragneel View Post
1) You can change your thread titel here:


It's not for free, for you, because youre premium-access you will need 25 e*gold to change the title.

2) The other thing, to make youre thread title colorful is, that you need to have bump coins:


just read here:
-
-
thanks! still dont understand about Color Title
paid bumps will be highlighted in violet color

but no way to chage to any color you like? will be nice feature to request
quadrotony is offline  
Old 03/21/2020, 12:56   #561
„Ich bin Igneel's Sohn!“





 
elite*gold: 415
The Black Market: 449/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 8,898
Received Thanks: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrotony View Post
thanks! still dont understand about Color Title
paid bumps will be highlighted in violet color

but no way to chage to any color you like? will be nice feature to request
no it isnt possible to change in any color

just this highlighted in violet color
Natsu Dragneel is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 01:17   #562

 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 425
Received Thanks: 156
10 years epvpers and no special rank...rip...
zadika is offline  
Old 06/06/2020, 01:51   #563


 
elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3,119
Received Thanks: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadika View Post
10 years epvpers and no special rank...rip...
Maybe at 25 years
zayn is offline  
Old 06/06/2020, 12:55   #564

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,154
Received Thanks: 3,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadika View Post
10 years epvpers and no special rank...rip...
same
Callum is offline  
Old 06/07/2020, 20:16   #565
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
where i can report scammers ?
hontv is offline  
Old 06/07/2020, 20:36   #566






 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,960
Received Thanks: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by hontv View Post
where i can report scammers ?
By clicking the triangle below the users' stats
Sushi is offline  
Old 06/30/2020, 19:21   #567
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 6
Wo kann man die Zahlungs möglichkeiten für elite Gold sehen?
CLear31er is offline  
Old 06/30/2020, 21:41   #568




 
elite*gold: 5690
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,762
Received Thanks: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLear31er View Post
Wo kann man die Zahlungs möglichkeiten für elite Gold sehen?

Unter dem o.g. Link findest du die verschiedenen Zahlungs Gateways und die angebotenen Zahlungsmöglichkeiten um elite*gold hier auf elitepvpers zu kaufen.

Alles weitere wird dir dort erklärt. Wenn du dennoch weitere Fragen hast, schicke mir gerne eine Private Nachricht und ich erkläre dir alles weitere.

Liebe Grüße,
Icetea'
Icetea' is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2020, 10:24   #569
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea' View Post

Unter dem o.g. Link findest du die verschiedenen Zahlungs Gateways und die angebotenen Zahlungsmöglichkeiten um elite*gold hier auf elitepvpers zu kaufen.

Alles weitere wird dir dort erklärt. Wenn du dennoch weitere Fragen hast, schicke mir gerne eine Private Nachricht und ich erkläre dir alles weitere.

Liebe Grüße,
Icetea'
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe habs gefunden


CLear31er is offline  
Reply

Tags
overview, rank



« Add pictures in a post | Kann mir Bitte einer helfen! »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.