Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introduction

Discussion on Introduction within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Introduction

Hi all!

I did not see an introduction thread that is common in forums so I felt like starting one.

I am mostly on darkmatter and xentax where we discuss model ripping and reverse engineering. I try to help as much as possible. My aim with being on elitepvpers is mosttly to find bypass and other nifty things so i can enter games to rip models I mostly like korean (foreign) games like Aion, Aika, Sun online and such.

So if you feel like having alot of cool 3d models and feel you can contribute in some way i can make some guides how to rip models and get them inside 3d studio max and such.

For example, right now i am looking for a xtrap bypass so i can enter AIKA ONLINE with my 3d ripper to get some models.

Here are some screens of ripped models from different games

I have models from alot of games and if you guys are interested maybe we can share.

Maybe i should start a thread about model ripping

Take care guys
Old 01/06/2009, 22:15   #2

Received Thanks: 2,961
Good evening pixellegolas,

we actually got a forum called "Say Hello" - where you can introduce yourself, as well as welcome new members.

Just visit:

And welcome here!
Old 01/06/2009, 23:25   #3

oh guess I didn't look to closely then

Thanks!

Just saw that the avarage thread has around 3 views in that forum section