Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Somewhat Important Announcement.

Discussion on Somewhat Important Announcement. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Somewhat Important Announcement.

Hello,

Your probably wondering why this is "Somewhat Important" alas let me fill you in on the details.

I am Yaiku, (Not superhacker845, Stupid 1 Acc per Email thing)
I am currently learning how to create hacks of my own Design so to better improve this forum, I will be mostly working in World of Warcraft, (Retail AND PServer) and Conquer Online, Possibly some Runescape if I'm bored, But getting back to the point, I am New, And i believe i can bring in what ElitePvPers lacks at the Moment, I will begin as soon as this is Posted, I will not be posting hacks for everything Daily so please do not expect so, I am only Human, So now that i have told you all what I plan to do, It is time to say farewell for now and thank you for reading.

- Yaiku
Old 11/11/2008, 23:12   #2

Nothing to say, Seriously?
Old 11/12/2008, 13:20   #3

Excuse me, but all I see here is someone begging for attention.

Show us some results, if you are up for kudos.
Old 11/12/2008, 15:36   #4

I'm not begging for Attention I'm just trying to help the Community, So stop harrassing me.
Old 11/12/2008, 17:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhacker845 View Post
I'm not begging for Attention I'm just trying to help the Community, So stop harrassing me.
Well, he's not. You got nothing amazing to offer. This "announcement" isn't important at all, it's just a usual "hello" thread with some promises. Which results in a somewhat attention begging thread. No offense, but it's just like that.
If you think you can create some awesome tools that will help the community, do it! I'm sure you can/will help lots of people. But don't start off that big if you have nothing to offer.