Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little Help about 1 kind of surveys...

Discussion on Little Help about 1 kind of surveys... within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little Help about 1 kind of surveys...

anyone know how to make this one

Anyone know how to finish this survey or how to make it?

i know already how to make but anyone got it awarded before? and what is the trick because many surveys are like this one

I Hope someone can help me thanks.....
Old 01/27/2012, 11:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,132
You are in the wrong are

Similar Threads Similar Threads
no more surveys?!
11/15/2011 - Archlord - 8 Replies
:(
Surveys
11/06/2011 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hey,com hab mal ne frage. Also bei diesen surveys muss man ja daten eingeben unso. Kann man dafür angezeigt werden wenn man falsche daten angibt?Weil eigentlich verpflichtet man sich doch richtige daten anzugeben oder?(wegen den agb)
Surveys
10/28/2007 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
a site to get real money, i tried it and it worked! http://www.aw*u*v*y*.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Hamp
Get dbs for surveys
09/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
if you need dbs then there is a website that accually pays you for surveys. the money is sent to a paypal account or credit card and then you can buy dbs with it. if you join now you will recieve a $6 US welcom survey. each survey will get you $1-25 US. also there is a monthly prize worth $250 US each month http://www.*********.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=FreeU ser *****= *Edit by a1blaster, the reason you people keep getting *'s is because referral site are not aloud here*