Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don't you have any issues with the definition?

Discussion on Don't you have any issues with the definition? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't you have any issues with the definition?

Mmm, I was a bit curious so I simply wanted to ask the people from this forum.
Don't you guys feel weird when someone uses the term "hacker", or "hack". When sometimes (not always), they should be saying "cracker" or "crack"?

Don't really mind if you clothe the thread because I'm on a wrong section (actually didn't know where to post this)

^-^

Stephi~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Definition von Trans's
02/27/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Also ich suche dir datei in der die definition der Trans's ist. also die datei wo drin steht, das sich zum beispiel bubble trans in bubble verwandelt. währe echt cool für hilfe mfg
[Question] definition of CPs
12/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
i'm having a problem with CPs it goes minus .. and i've been told to find out the definition of CPs .. and i don't know where the **** is definition of CPs stored at .. can any one give me a little guide where to find that ? ( definition of CPs ) . which file ? ...................
Trainingsplan für Definition so gut?
10/28/2009 - Off Topic - 13 Replies
Guten Abend liebes Forum , Ich trainiere schon 3 Jahre, hatte allerdings zwischendurch eine Pause. Nun möchte ich meinen Körper gut definieren, da ich genug Masse habe. Mit 190 cm und knapp 85 kg Körpergewicht, bin ich zwar nicht dick, aber man kann meine Muskeln auch nicht soo gut sehen. Ich habe gelesen, dass sich am Training für Definition nicht allzu viel ändern soll, sondern es an der Ernährung & an Ausdauertraining liegt. Momentan sieht das bei mir so aus: Montag:...
[REQ] Definition of TradeList
07/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
This is of kinshi's thread (Trade for CoEmu v2) how to define the TradeList? I got everything else. just this one Help will be appreciated!
Die Definition eines Menschen?
11/02/2004 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Wer kann mir was zu dieser Philosophischen Aufgabe was sagen würde nun gerne auch eine Diskussionsrunde machen ;) (18:52:32) (olo2001) wie würdet ihr einen menschen definieren? (18:52:49) () organischer klumpen fleisch (18:53:05) () streich das fleisch ^^ (18:53:26) () oder sagen we das gegenteil von buu, k? (18:53:28) (olo2001) was hälst du von ein machthungriges,lügendes und sich anderen fügendes Lebewesen (18:53:51) () wenn dus so siehst ises buu (18:54:08) (olo2001) stimmt ^^...