Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

isnt there an english side on the forum

Discussion on isnt there an english side on the forum within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
isnt there an english side on the forum

isnt there an english side on the forum?
Old 06/05/2011, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
There is , Try those english speaking games section, there are english speakers there.

But 80% of epvp , they speak german

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flyff Fehlermeldung side by side konfiguration ungültig. wa skan ich tun?
06/06/2011 - Flyff - 10 Replies
Ich wollte mir letzte tage mal das onlne spiel flyff downlaoden doch dann wo ich das spiel installieren wollte stand da "side by side konfiguration ungültig". was kann ich tun?? Bitte helfen. Bitee in den nächsten Tagen antwortn, wäe sehr nett. :D
EltePvP ...dark side of this forum?
05/17/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
Well ..this day was the first time that i was makeing a tour on the entire forum...conclusion ?... All real programs /hack or information about data.pak of any game was *EDITED* and remove it (i bealive in underground or what ever they name that place ) ... If is a hackforum about game why in name of lord are you hiden all this information?....I bealive you just make a selection of all good programs and scripts and hide in that UG for your own use. ...