Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Does anyone know how is this called?

Discussion on [HELP]Does anyone know how is this called? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [HELP]Does anyone know how is this called?

Hello,I want to know how is called!
The one I circled with turquoise.
Reply me if you know how is called!

P.S: Its a video card,and I'm trying to figure out how is that black thing called!
Old 03/30/2011, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Google Translate said, that it is a resistant, but I think the trainslate went wrong. In german this is called "Widerstand", may this quote can help you.

Best regards,
Tommy
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2011, 20:22   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyLikesInvasion View Post
Google Translate said, that it is a resistant, but I think the trainslate went wrong. In german this is called "Widerstand", may this quote can help you.

Best regards,
Tommy
The english word for "Widerstand" is "resistor".

Greetings
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2011, 20:24   #4

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyLikesInvasion View Post

Best regards,
Tommy
Thank you Tommy,I translated Widerstand from German to English and its called
RESISTOR
Thanks
1 User