Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea] Farming Force Harvest

Discussion on [Idea] Farming Force Harvest within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea] Farming Force Harvest

I was depressed about this half-finished farm that i got which timed out at 73% (oops) (but you still get money in the bank, thankfully) - and i wondered, if there is a way to manually send the 'harvest this field' packet, or disable the 75% barrier...

Thanks,
Xraveinfinity
Old 08/24/2010, 08:05   #2

I'm pretty sure its server sided
Old 08/29/2010, 03:09   #3

Well you never know, the number one rule to modding is that, "If it's too good to be true, its not..." But this isn't too good... so it 'MIGHT' have the tiniest chance that it would work...

emphasis on the tiny....
Old 08/29/2010, 23:18   #4

i wouldnt count on that simply cause its serversided. but the only way u might be able to do it is analyze packets sent when the farm says its ready for harvest using some kind of packed editing junk. but by the same token hackshield detects rPE and other packet editors. so there is no real way for sure to make this possible. its just theory. dont expect this to happen.
Old 08/30/2010, 17:36   #5

hmm, what about remote packet capture? TCP Dumping? (I don't have much experience in these areas, and nor am I clear about what TCP Dumping entails)

Wireshack and WinPcap happen to have remote packet capture abilities, or rather you can hack them to have it.

I'll try to learn more on this. excuse my newbishness XD