Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ego Hunger Measurement

Discussion on Ego Hunger Measurement within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/07/2010, 09:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
as much as I would want this mod seeing this whole troll fight go down is funny. my idea is ill work much like the true dura and pvp mod. Im self teaching myself how to mod atm so I not much of any help but the idea of the mod seems nice as a little add on to most main stream mod packs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hunger ? ^-^
03/19/2010 - Quotes - 5 Replies
not funny i know
[ROGUE] - Hunger for blood buff without having talent
04/16/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
The advent of the dual spec system has made it possible to retain a buff after switching. One such instance of this is allowing you to use the hunger for blood self buff, and switch to a spec that doesnt have the talent. HFB got buffed to a 1 minute so you still get a good amount of uptime after switching specs. So basically: -fight a mob, get it under the effect of a bleed, and use hfb when it is about to die (so that you are out of combat right away) -switch to your alternate spec,...