Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something weird when trying to disable nagle

Discussion on Something weird when trying to disable nagle within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something weird when trying to disable nagle

I have a question regarding disabling nagle. I've done it countless times already, but this time I'm bumping into a problem. I'm assuming you guys how how to disable nalge yourselves so let me explain my problem:

After I insert TcpAckFrequency and set the value to "1", then I restart my computer. After restarting, the TcpAckFrequency D-Word is no longer there in my registry. In other words, its as if it was erased once I restarted my computer. Any ideas? Its preventing me from using my new laptop without lag...

I'm on Windows XP x64
Old 12/19/2009, 15:49   #2

I think it was Q-word for x64.
Old 12/19/2009, 15:51   #3

I'm a x64, and it was a D-word for me OwO
Old 12/19/2009, 21:22   #4

its still doing it for me. any ideas guys?
Old 12/21/2009, 02:11   #5

press save? :O
Old 12/21/2009, 02:46   #6

CloudKiller2006
That **** doesnt help anybody, if you cant provide any good feedback then why post?

Might be something clearing it for you automatically maby some sort of anti malware program auto clearing. Try disableing anti virus and doing it then restart comp and see.
Old 12/23/2009, 11:17   #7

elite*gold: 20
Anti virus wouldn't clean it like that, It's not even mal-ware worthy in the first place. It's even a Windows help tip for better networking at home.all it does is release the limiter on what size packets can be processed first and what sized packets are allowed into the receiving end, as well as sending large sized packets. the system doesn't wait to read or proccess the packets. Most likely there's a setting that's enabled that cleans unnecessary registery items such as the TCPAckFrequency since it has nothing to do with a program or .exe better to try and google for it, if you have the glitch then most likely someone else will have it as well.
Closed Thread