Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Trouble Shooting] mint::CMessage::~CMessage [Fail: 0]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Trouble Shooting] mint::CMessage::~CMessage [Fail: 0]

So, I've been having this error for awhile, been trying to fix it for like a week now but I'm out of idea's. I'm not fully positive but I've come the the conclusion that it's why every time I login the first Alissa box (one with numbers) pops up then instantly crashes. As I have no idea what the error itself means I can't locate the issue. Anyone care to help me out here?

Edit: Please excuse the fact the image will not show up. First post apparently. o.O

Old   #2

You would know if you looked around and actualy read the posts

Old   #3

I actually have. Anything regarding the making of pake working I've looked. - Will Look Again
Old   #4

oh.. seems sth is wrong with the AF you're using..
wait a second.. AF can't find the code pattern of ~CMessage in client.exe..
but why?..

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumoko4545 View Post
So, I've been having this error for awhile, been trying to fix it for like a week now but I'm out of idea's. I'm not fully positive but I've come the the conclusion that it's why every time I login the first Alissa box (one with numbers) pops up then instantly crashes. As I have no idea what the error itself means I can't locate the issue. Anyone care to help me out here?

Edit: Please excuse the fact the image will not show up. First post apparently. o.O
You need to manually update the hook address for cmessage. I wont elaborate much but you know you will have fixed it when you dont crash and when you login you will be tagged with an autoban. <3
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennFrogg View Post
You need to manually update the hook address for cmessage. I wont elaborate much but you know you will have fixed it when you dont crash and when you login you will be tagged with an autoban. <3
Don't think you'd be tagged with an autoban considering kiddy's from brigade are still using pake just fine
/thread
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireanddice1 View Post
Don't think you'd be tagged with an autoban considering kiddy's from brigade are still using pake just fine
/thread

Aww, did you get camped from Brigade? LOL.
I should go back to Alexina, That guild I helped out a lot is still running strong it seems, good for them, bless brigade.

Also, Patched.
Old   #8

Quote:
/thread
Thats because they dont use the public AF. I'm sure if you could fix the cmessage hook, you'd probably be able to work around the af detection.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppykun 「ジェシー」 View Post
Aww, did you get camped from Brigade? LOL.
I should go back to Alexina, That guild I helped out a lot is still running strong it seems, good for them, bless brigade.

Also, Patched.
I'm chinese so i know how to evg gtfo noob
Old   #10

Quote:
I'm chinese so i know how to evg gtfo noob
He may already play on your server. You should record it n' put it on youtube! XD
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennFrogg View Post
He may already play on your server. You should record it n' put it on youtube! XD
Was being sarcastic, everybody knows the chinese can't evg, neither can step, skyistooblue would **** on his chest no lie
Old   #12

Quote:
Was being sarcastic, everybody knows the chinese can't evg, neither can step, skyistooblue would **** on his chest no lie
The last time we fought in alexina we both were having issues. He couldn't camp me while I couldn't camp him, our last battle was at tir long time ago and it pretty much just ended with us AR spamming out of range with each other.

Im sure if I fight now I would get my *** kicked due to how underdeveloped my character is over there, I simply dont have the time to use it anymore.

I won't lie, that guy is pretty good. If he was only friendly ordidnt shut himself I would've invited him. At least he's not egotasic like torak333
Old   #13

Quote:
lol under his name it says "pvp retired"

ragequitter alert
Old   #14

anyone solve this problem?? As I obtained same error with him, ~cmessage fail0, and can anyone pm me ways to reverse the dll? T^T