Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Mabinogi Mari gold for NX

Discussion on Trading Mabinogi Mari gold for NX within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Mabinogi Mari gold for NX

Hi I am selling gold to the players of Mari server here's my rates 2million gold for 10K NX. I have 12million gold in total that I plan on getting rid of, since I no longer play Mabinogi anymore.

Add me on skype "Ryunatsu" if you would like to trade or have any questions, have a nice day.
Old 07/30/2013, 02:44   #2

gold first?
Old 07/30/2013, 12:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryunatsu View Post
Hi I am selling gold to the players of Mari server here's my rates 2million gold for 10K NX. I have 12million gold in total that I plan on getting rid of, since I no longer play Mabinogi anymore.

Add me on skype "Ryunatsu" if you would like to trade or have any questions, have a nice day.
Well known scammer trying to sell? Sounds legit. Make sure you give him your account info, otherwise the trade can't be confirmed by him.

(He's also Sagumi and Ginharu.)