Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean stops server for investigating gold duping bug

Discussion on Korean stops server for investigating gold duping bug within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Korean stops server for investigating gold duping bug

Korean Nexon has decided to stop server for 3 days to investigate in a serious gold dupe bug!

Here is the japanese website news:

Anyone has any information about it?
Old 10/05/2011, 13:26   #2

Someone posted a rumour on MM
Old 10/05/2011, 16:48   #3

Actually, they've yet to make official statement regarding what the main is really about. This is just speculation based on gold prices and other factors such as users being banned for botting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Investigating: The things that make Sbot better than SROKing.
08/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I make two investigating to get what's wrong with sroking on sroking's forum. And I thought it's unilateral if only do investigate on my forum. So i also make this investigating here. Investigating: The things that make Sbot better than SROKing. Investigating: The things that make Sbot better than SROKing. - SROking Official Forums|The Best BOT for SilkRoad Online Investigating: the thing sroking is better than sbot. Investigating: the thing sroking is better than sbot. - SROking...
The investigating about Easymetin2 New version
09/29/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 16 Replies
Hi,all EasyMetin2_de_0.1.14.1727 have released if have any bug and problem of this new release, you can post here,we will try our best to solve it as soon as possible. Download link: EasyMetin2_de_0.1.14.1727.exe :handsdown::handsdown:
duping items/gold?
01/20/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
is there any method in last chaos for duping items? not a program to download, but some trick you can do in game to dupe? can anyone explain a way to me or point me in the right direction?
body for investigating the packets
03/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i need someone with knowledge in this section.... meybe from other games like me...( lineage ) just its hard to do so with 1 character.....and slow .. so if someone that know something want to research...pm