Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attempt in: ~Wine-cleansing Bot~ in SCAR

Discussion on Attempt in: ~Wine-cleansing Bot~ in SCAR within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attempt in: ~Wine-cleansing Bot~ in SCAR

I made a very simple script in SCAR Divi 3.22

It simply scans the screen for the purple-pink-ish color and clicks on that coordinate.
It worked once for me, however it has a problem. The next time i used it it refused to click anything, so i lowered the tolerance... too much, because it began click spamming my hp bar. But when i put the tolerance back up it still did >.> So i decided to make the search area smaller, so my hp bar isnt even in the search area. But i gave up on trying to get it to work, so maybe someone else wants to help me. The script i made is here:

(Last updated: 3/23/2011)
Code:
program MabiAgingbot;
var i, x, y, xOrigin, yOrigin, catch, origin :integer;
begin
i := 1000;
origin:=LoadBitmap('D:\Other Files\SCAR bots\replace.bmp');
catch:=LoadBitmap('D:\Other Files\SCAR bots\segment.bmp');

repeat
until(findbitmaptolerance(origin, xOrigin, yOrigin, 50))

repeat
if(findbitmaptolerance(catch, x, y, 100))
and (x>xOrigin+40)
and (x<xOrigin+390)
and (y>yOrigin+40)
and (y<yOrigin+210)
then
clickmouse(x+4, y, True);
wait(50);
i := i-1;

until(i <= (-1))

end.
segment.bmp is a 4x4 picture with aproximatly color #AD32C9
replace.bmp is a 25x25 picture of the little hands in the top left of the segment removal screen (i named it replace because the "minigame" is called replace barrel)

Hope you guys can do something with this and help me.

PS: Does anyone know who i have to ask for a name change?
Old 03/17/2011, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
We don't use SCAR, most of us use autoit.