Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Fossil Restoration 6.7

Discussion on [Release] Fossil Restoration 6.7 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 07/03/2012, 14:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomBlade730 View Post
c:c
The ASCII version of:

Or a fat kid viewing a topic.

YOU DECIDE.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Fossil Restoration Macro v10.2, v10.1, v9
09/19/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies
VirusTotal: Here Tutorial in there. Hang on didnt mean to post yet. you can now use Update.exe to keep it up to date will be adding a notification to alert you when a new version is out and to update for you. open Fossil_Restoration_10.2.exe then use fossil and last click ok. DELETE = Exit A = Toggle auto detect (au3 version may add it to ahk soon) Z = Toggle auto detect
[Release] Fossil Restoration Mod 10.2 (au3)
08/18/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies
http://shaggyze.hoggshobbies.com/Fossil_Restoratio n.rar or http://shaggyze.hobby-site.com:8080/Mabinogi%20Mod s/Fossil_Restoration.rar you can now use Update Fossil Restoration.exe to keep it up to date i will be adding a notification to alert you when a new version is out and to update for you. open Fossil_Restoration_10.2.exe then use fossil and last click ok. DELETE = Exit A = Toggle auto detect (au3 version may add it to ahk soon) Z = Toggle auto detect X = Manual restore (also...
[Release] Fossil Restoration v9.8
03/31/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Alright so your going to go to this Mediafire link: Here You need to download the files, and turn off UAC (User Account Control) on Vista, and 7. Sooooo have fun! The first and currently only folder. @Admin I will update this periodically when there are new ones :) Total Downloads Served 263
[Release] Fossil Restoration Mod 10.1
10/20/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
deleted
[Release] Fossil Restoration Macro
04/24/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 370 Replies
This macro is from Lemu.Faucet, and was not created by me (Check the credits). Since it seems a lot of people don't visit that forum often, I am going to post it here (I will update this post as they do). The direct link is: Fossil_Restoration_V9.5.rar Instructions are included. Credits Original post can be located here: Fossil Restoration V9.5 - Revival of Auto-Detect & Star Sped Original post is as follows: