Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MetallurgyLite v1.0

Discussion on [Release] MetallurgyLite v1.0 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 04/02/2010, 16:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
I rather believe someone who actually got the bot post than someone claiming to have a similar bot without evidence
Old 04/02/2010, 18:19   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
I find it REALLY hard to believe that I send you a bot, and less than 2 weeks later a 12 post nib posts a fairly complex bot that just so happens to do the exact same shit my bot did and to top it all off he only bothered enough to simply re-word the instructions and add some filler. Here I will go ahead and post a copy of my instructions and a copy of this one.

Mine

His

I am not gonna discard the possibility that this is just a coincidence. If it is, then I apologize to Half for wrongly accusing him. If it's not...FUCK YOU HALF!
I promise you, i'm not lying. I don't leak stuff at all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFoolx View Post
This is extremely close to what me and Redjoker5 was working on and released to Half for testing a bit before this got released. Has all the same features we had, code is prettied up as Redjoker5 said, but everything else is virtually the same.
Well, maybe you/redjoker and diometer think alike.

Quote:
ROFL the leader? He's not even close. Yeah he is influential and shit but he's not the leader. I would rather follow checkbox than half. No offense. And also I could care less what you think about my code or its complexity. Unlike you, I dont work for programmers so the only thing I knew about autoit when I first got my hands on it was that I could use the letters on my keyboard to make shit appear on the screen. So for ME the script was a bit complex. And like I said I just find it too much of a coincidence that this gets released after I give half my script, which he didn't even bother to test since I never got a reply on it.

Point is, if he stole it fuck him and his mother. If he didn't and I'm just overreacting, then I am sorry, Half, for the things I said. But above all, fkudiometer.
There are multiple undergrounds, and yes, checkbox would be a better leader than me due to his experience. Also, before spring break, i've been unable to play and very busy, so I couldn't test it at all. I'm sorry if this offended you. In compensation, i'm sure we could work something out, if this bothered you so much.
Old 04/02/2010, 18:20   #33

The amusing thing is that's the same method I use in all my farming bots.
It is a very common method that creates the least amount of obstruction and allows for cleaner more accurate execution of a gathering/farm bot.
Red, don't think that you are the only one that has the rights to use common sense.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2010, 18:58   #34

Aclazer, you can ask half if I am lying or not. Other than me and Fool, half is the only other person with a copy of the bot, which we updated a bit more after giving it to him by the way. I was thinking about this and I'll go ahead and take half's word on this because of his influence on the community and because I am sure if he was a leak he wouldn't be where he is now. I apologize for calling him a leak. I guess diometer really was thinking the same things we were. I just saw the instructions were basically the same and the bot did the exact same thing and I called bullshit. My bad.

Bishop feel free to just kill yourself.
Old 04/02/2010, 19:29   #35

Quote:
Aclazer, you can ask half if I am lying or not. Other than me and Fool, half is the only other person with a copy of the bot, which we updated a bit more after giving it to him by the way. I was thinking about this and I'll go ahead and take half's word on this because of his influence on the community and because I am sure if he was a leak he wouldn't be where he is now. I apologize for calling him a leak. I guess diometer really was thinking the same things we were. I just saw the instructions were basically the same and the bot did the exact same thing and I called bullshit. My bad.

Bishop feel free to just kill yourself.
It's alright, I accept your apology.
Old 04/02/2010, 20:41   #36

Just with common sense being such a rare thing nowadays thought it was near impossible to find another person with that :x
Old 04/02/2010, 21:42   #37

of course it has the same features. its a metallurgy bot
Old 04/02/2010, 23:09   #38

Quote:
Just with common sense being such a rare thing nowadays thought it was near impossible to find another person with that :x
I hear you man...
Old 04/02/2010, 23:35   #39

Quote:
Yay for having common sense!?
Old 04/03/2010, 02:17   #40

Quote:
QFT

Also, I just successfully went through four blessed sieves without having to touch the bot a single time. Spring cleaning + botting = awesome efficiency and feeling of accomplishment for the day.
Old 04/03/2010, 02:42   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by casshem View Post
QFT

Also, I just successfully went through four blessed sieves without having to touch the bot a single time. Spring cleaning + botting = awesome efficiency and feeling of accomplishment for the day.
congratulations!

I wasted through my money like tap water running my ego feeding bot when I went to clean 10 years worth of **** behind the fridge and other appliances.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2010, 01:29   #42

Ok guys im having problems with htis i am new to auto it. It doesnot work in game but when i change another window over the game it does work...... this is prolly a stupid thing but its kicking my *** any help?
Old 04/04/2010, 14:48   #43

I believe this will be the 999999th time I'm asking people if they have UAC turned off and whether they have tried to run in admin mode. Seriously, do a little searching before asking questions.
Old 04/06/2010, 19:32   #44

Oh my. Something that is actually useful on this forum. Haven't checked this place for like 2 weeks. Congratz. :]
Old 04/06/2010, 20:53   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by shzukahime View Post
Oh my. Something that is actually useful on this forum. Haven't checked this place for like 2 weeks. Congratz. :]
I know what you mean ;_;

And hello person who I know in game :>