Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Pickup/Farm Bot for the Noobs

Discussion on [Release] Pickup/Farm Bot for the Noobs within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/07/2010, 21:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Umm im pretty new at this...what do i put the coding into ?
Old 01/07/2010, 22:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRANK View Post
Umm im pretty new at this...what do i put the coding into ?
Sort it out
Old 01/07/2010, 23:52   #18

there's an autoit guide somewhere around here search around you'll find it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2010, 03:42   #19

Ty Clouds i got it working..its great..one more thing though, will this work on the coons? and approximately how much would this bring in per char for like 8hours?
Old 01/08/2010, 06:20   #20

wheres autoit?
Old 01/08/2010, 16:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbrianxd View Post
wheres autoit?
It's out there, somewhere. On the internet. Now if only there was a way to search for things on the internet.
Old 01/08/2010, 17:15   #22

yeah it will work for the coons because it just looks for the word scroll. um well i made about 100k over night
Old 01/09/2010, 01:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
BTW this gets detected by hack shield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsdabomb View Post
no it doesn't.... i'm using it right now.
Ok first post ever Yea im getting a detection also. I tried logging in first and then running,and tried running then launching eatherway hackshield closed the game so what part of this Equation am I missing Is thier a bypass for hackshield i need or is thier a way I can shut it down totaly???

Yes im allrdy using tira's mod not for cheating purposes though but it does make game play a little less stressfull but by any means itscheating.The only reason I want to run a bot is to rest my hands, so it will be attended botting

Still to the point :P Can anyone point me to the step im missing

P.S Thanks given in advance.Cloud for helping us lesser commputer programing noobs out
Old 01/09/2010, 07:09   #24

Has nothing to do with programming knowledge, just pure stupidity. Hackshield does not trigger on autoit or ahk scripts and the answer to your problem is in this thread and you clearly didn't bother to read it.
Old 01/09/2010, 12:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theri View Post
I like how you're trying to be helpful by releasing a bot (that im sure isnt very good, looked at your imagesearch.au3 and it is the same one from here so its not complete, btw) and in the same line call them noobs.
Quote:
Well you must be playing on a mac then.
Quote:
It's out there, somewhere. On the internet. Now if only there was a way to search for things on the internet.
Quote:
Has nothing to do with programming knowledge, just pure stupidity. Hackshield does not trigger on autoit or ahk scripts and the answer to your problem is in this thread and you clearly didn't bother to read it.
Odd somehow you think you know me, or what I have or haven't done.Yet the only replies you have to people are both rude and usless. You say I haven't read the thread yet I have several times, following every step and yet still hackshield is shutting the game down when I run the exe.
Old 01/09/2010, 14:27   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysmith View Post
Odd somehow you think you know me, or what I have or haven't done.Yet the only replies you have to people are both rude and usless. You say I haven't read the thread yet I have several times, following every step and yet still hackshield is shutting the game down when I run the exe.
Thank you for proving my point.

And sine you want to make poor points, point one the OP was rude to everyone he made this bot for by calling them noobs. It's like here, I'm going to be helpful to you but first let me punch you in the face. My point about the included imagesearch script that he's using being incomplete. It's also really easy to find the discussion where it was released at and someones code that adds transparency support to it.

Second point, person said they dont trust any exe, then honestly what are you doing on the internet or any pc? You dont see the source for 99% of anything you using yet you obviously must assume that they are in fact what they claim to be so to come on here and complain about source or an exe is just garbage. My reply was obviously sarcasm since Mac's don't use executables.

Third, seach engines. 99% of the posts on here can be solved with google or by just searching this site since everyone asks the same **** questions.

Lastly, back to you, your answer was in the thread, see bolded text and re-read this thread yet again.
Old 01/09/2010, 16:25   #27

Thank you Theri. Also make sure the exe is hidden,it's working for me. If that doesn't work the script is right there,just use that.
Old 01/09/2010, 16:33   #28

Quote:
Thank you Theri. Also make sure the exe is hidden,it's working for me. If that doesn't work the script is right there,just use that.
QFT. If the exe works for you, great, if not Cloud provided his source script so that you can run it instead. If you can't be bothered to google autoit and install it to run the script than there isn't any help to be had for you here.
Old 01/10/2010, 06:54   #29

Hi, I'm running the script and everything works for a few seconds before this error pops up

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 01/10/2010, 15:28   #30

Quote:
o! make sure you can see hidden files and folders!
Quote:

Ok now that throws me for a loop is it suppose to be hidden or suppose to not be :P Yea im about to just try and run it using auto it just haven't had a chance yet sundays my only day off to do much of anything besides eat sleep and work

Theri

Your welcome, not that you really needed my help to prove that your a troll