Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AlissaFix

Discussion on [Release] AlissaFix within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 03/13/2013, 00:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well isn't this becoming a pile of steaming ****? i'll be honest, the community of Nexon isn't the best, its not like they don't deserve this. The community of nexon and mabi players are stupid, not all of them of course but the majority. Racists little brats and just pure bullies at some.

Blade i do respect your view of why pake shouldn't be released in public, it is kinda giving a gun to a idiot, either they don't know how to control it and will end up messing **** up. But its also not wrong for us who wants to do this properly to have access to the source. Your work is good, im sure people enjoy using it and crackshield is great too but as any generation goes a new one comes. I don't support using your work for pake and if anything ill try to build up my own private crackshield and patcher. Your work is awesome and i do give you a lot of respect for it to leave them alone. but im still gonna do this for my own educational purpose and because i want to.

But i do admit this whole thread has just gotten to the point that its just taking a dump on another dump and i think it should be closed.
Old 03/13/2013, 01:28   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Actually, I have something better than this now. Also, I wouldn't say I want it, I would want to know how. Having something without knowing how to update it sucks.

Looking through the source, I did notice a few things that benefit the public in stopping the spread of pake, so I am happy about that.

I don't blame him for what he did either. Look at what happens when people get this. People act like complete, greedy, jackasses. People abuse it and ruin the game for other players, which is despicable. I haven't seen anything he said to other people other than not selling his work, which again, I can't blame him for at all.

I didn't act cocky either, I stated facts. Without any bypasses to anything, this release would be useless to the majority of people. I don't have a problem with recvhook, I don't have a problem with people who can do things themselves.

I don't like it when people think they're all high and mighty because they know how to leech. Perfect example: a scammer who I blacklisted from using Abyss (Ryunatsu/Sagumi/Ginhari), came up to me ingame and read my CP and said he got it working, then continued to abuse pake right in front of me. Isn't that the type of thing you say you hate?

Also:

People like you are the exact reason people stop releasing patchers to the public.
Blade, I agree with you 110% on what you are saying, I LOVE learning how to do it rather than getting it handed to me, and I respect you for releasing abyss and all that, but for people like me that want to learn it and would RATHER learn it than for it to just be handed to us, where do we start? we dont know how to program(probably most, anyways) or to update it and there are no guides on how to update these things, everything is knitted deeply in a small group of people on how to do all this and whenever people ask for help and want to learn how to do it, they get called names and get called idiots etc... so then they dont feel like asking anymore on help on learning how to do any of it so then the community cant learn because of it and then we thankfully get people like you that release patchers that know how to do it. And so we still don't get help on how to update these or anything.
Old 03/13/2013, 02:06   #33

I've never been one to troll or make fun of people if they want to learn how to do things. I've been an advocate for people learning as long as I've been here. I help people who want to learn and aren't just outright saying they want things to be handed to them. Handing things out is something I won't do, with the exception of things that can't be abused and cause harm to others, like Abyss. Without the right resources, modding now is harder than ever before with the Client being packed.

I hate to say I'll ban everyone who uses pake, because I don't have a problem with it if people are using it to learn, or using it for personal purposes. Duping to let things into the market and ruin it for everyone else is something that I don't condone, or anything of the like. People using RecvHook I have no problem with. However, the point of SendHook is generally malicious intent.

My problem comes down to people not doing things for themselves. People who do things for themselves have a higher respect for the work others do. People who have things handed to them never understand the importance of what they have and abuse it to every extent possible, ruining things for the people who worked hard to get what they have; which can make all the time they put into it, worthless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 02:18   #34

Quote:
I've never been one to troll or make fun of people if they want to learn how to do things. I've been an advocate for people learning as long as I've been here. I help people who want to learn and aren't just outright saying they want things to be handed to them. Handing things out is something I won't do, with the exception of things that can't be abused and cause harm to others, like Abyss. Without the right resources, modding now is harder than ever before with the Client being packed.

I hate to say I'll ban everyone who uses pake, because I don't have a problem with it if people are using it to learn, or using it for personal purposes. Duping to let things into the market and ruin it for everyone else is something that I don't condone, or anything of the like. People using RecvHook I have no problem with. However, the point of SendHook is generally malicious intent.

My problem comes down to people not doing things for themselves. People who do things for themselves have a higher respect for the work others do. People who have things handed to them never understand the importance of what they have and abuse it to every extent possible, ruining things for the people who worked hard to get what they have; which can make all the time they put into it, worthless.
Ive never tried to be a leecher, but i will admit I leech off of peoples work but I get it to experiment and learn new things, I have full respect for people that can do all this and I understand how hard it must be to do it and I will never abusea mod, I'm only trying to get pake because it has alissa, and I dont want Alissa so I can dupe, I want it so i can test how packets work and experiment on what packets do. I've never been a person that wants stuff handed down to them. I would like to learn how to unpack the client and update this mod and all that but I dont even know what to do with the source code that he provided for Alissafix, nor do I know where to start lol. I dont know what program you would use, I dont know how to make a bypass or a patcher or anything. And even if I was to ask how on this forum, I would just get called a noob and other names. Which is why I respect you for making Abyss and for letting me use it. If I was able to get Alissa without having pake then i would gladly do that. I dont even want pake to be honest, I would love to have Abyss and be using Alissa but I dont even know if thats possible.
Old 03/13/2013, 02:31   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiwai View Post
Did you have a msvcp100.dll issue before?
if yes, what was your solution?
if no, I don't know what's wrong with your computer
I did but i downloaded msvcp100.dll from internet and same thing is happening to me o.o
Old 03/13/2013, 02:58   #36

This is my first post here, but I really think everyone here is being a little ridiculous. Let me explain something to Blade.

You are over reacting. I hate to say this, but life works this way in almost every aspect. It's why people have jobs and certain professions. Not every one is a baker. Not everyone is a doctor. Not everyone is a programmer. Not everyone wants to learn these things.

Normally others pay others for their expertise. However, when you have a case like this, it stands to reason that some people will be greedy and use it for their own gain. Yes, it sucks, but it's unavoidable. Can you imagine if every single doctor decided that you didn't deserve to be treated because you have no medical health expertise? Probably a poor example.

What I am saying is, even if someone doesn't know how to patch it, doesn't mean they don't want to learn how, and even if they didn't want to learn how, maybe they are just interested in learning about packets.

Example, myself. I am glad this was released, it's a great experience for me. I am always interested in learning new things. This was something I have been wanting to learn about for a while, but anytime I tried looking, things where password protected and such. It was kept private for the most part. I am not even using it to exploit the game either, I am just using it to experiment.

So even if some are greedy, not all of them are. Keep in mind though, I have no idea how to patch these things. So, I must not be worthy to use it, according to you.

BTW, I figured I might as well ask this since I am posting anyway. When accessing inventories the VIP slot needs to be unlocked to actually pull anything from it? I noticed I can't pull any of my items out, so I am assuming it's locked on the server side, which would make sense. Just asking to clarify if it's possible or impossible. If it's possible, just tell me so and I am sure i can figure it out. If it's impossible, well then, I will stop trying xD.

Edit: Just noticed this is actually my second post here.
Old 03/13/2013, 03:06   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
This is my first post here, but I really think everyone here is being a little ridiculous. Let me explain something to Blade.

You are over reacting. I hate to say this, but life works this way in almost every aspect. It's why people have jobs and certain professions. Not every one is a baker. Not everyone is a doctor. Not everyone is a programmer. Not everyone wants to learn these things.

Normally others pay others for their expertise. However, when you have a case like this, it stands to reason that some people will be greedy and use it for their own gain. Yes, it sucks, but it's unavoidable. Can you imagine if every single doctor decided that you didn't deserve to be treated because you have no medical health expertise? Probably a poor example.

What I am saying is, even if someone doesn't know how to patch it, doesn't mean they don't want to learn how, and even if they didn't want to learn how, maybe they are just interested in learning about packets.

Example, myself. I am glad this was released, it's a great experience for me. I am always interested in learning new things. This was something I have been wanting to learn about for a while, but anytime I tried looking, things where password protected and such. It was kept private for the most part. I am not even using it to exploit the game either, I am just using it to experiment.

So even if some are greedy, not all of them are. Keep in mind though, I have no idea how to patch these things. So, I must not be worthy to use it, according to you.

BTW, I figured I might as well ask this since I am posting anyway. When accessing inventories the VIP slot needs to be unlocked to actually pull anything from it? I noticed I can't pull any of my items out, so I am assuming it's locked on the server side, which would make sense. Just asking to clarify if it's possible or impossible. If it's possible, just tell me so and I am sure i can figure it out. If it's impossible, well then, I will stop trying xD.

Edit: Just noticed this is actually my second post here.
You think exactly like me. Nice to see im not the only 1 thinking the same way
Old 03/13/2013, 03:14   #38

Quite the poor example, but I do get what you mean. Like I said, I have no problem with people who are willing to learn. The problem I have, as I stated previously, is with the people who abuse things that are handed to them; which is what the majority of people here do.

To address your question: As long as you made the packet correctly then it should work. If it doesn't, then I would say it's safe to assume it's impossible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 03:50   #39

Nice work.
After reading all the replies, I have a little suggestion: Release mods or patchers in source code only.
In this way, the learners will definitely learn to compile while the lazy leechers wait for binaries that never come.
Old 03/13/2013, 05:12   #40

Um I feel like I did the steps wrong for Alissa. I went to this post because I thought the dll would fix it but nothing happens on the screen when I say something in mabi. So there isn't anything being recorded to the program. I probably followed the steps wrong in the original setup of Alissa.
Old 03/13/2013, 06:13   #41

Quote:

I agree with you there Blade, i don't like leechers nor people abusing things they didn't make. i work as a digital designer and its the same feeling for me as someone would steal my art at say it was theirs. but as long as you respect that i want to do this for my on educational purpose then i have nothing against you.

And it also makes me happy to hear that you aren't a part of the immature group of people that are disrespectful and rude for no reason. thats how i like my friends at least, mature and respectful
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/13/2013, 19:27   #42

I have NOTHING wrong with Blade, and I agree with what he is saying but, how are people supposed to learn how to do this? they cant google how to update mods and other things. Where do we start? what program? see what I mean?
Old 03/13/2013, 21:54   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBoundByHonorx View Post
I have NOTHING wrong with Blade, and I agree with what he is saying but, how are people supposed to learn how to do this? they cant google how to update mods and other things. Where do we start? what program? see what I mean?
Then how do you expect the same people to know how to use this?
Old 03/13/2013, 22:26   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Then how do you expect the same people to know how to use this?
Took classes? Got help from people that are good at doing it?
Old 03/13/2013, 22:28   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBoundByHonorx View Post
Took classes? Got help from people that are good at doing it?
Not everyone has connections.