Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If anyone comes out with this mod... i swear..

Discussion on If anyone comes out with this mod... i swear.. within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 08/30/2012, 22:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticoracle225 View Post
and this is what I meant about no one helping you lol
You're welcome.
Old 08/31/2012, 01:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
LOL. Newfags.
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

yesthisiscopypastaandyesiamnotserious
Old 08/31/2012, 04:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

.....translation: I am an idiot raging over this comment, i am very good at "Call of Duty" games so I'm pretty sure that automatically makes me good at using real snipers, if mommy ever lets me use one. If i ever go outside,after putting on my extra sunscreen of course, I'm going to walk 2 steps then saying "aww.....fuck it" , go back to mommy's basement ,oops i mean "The Bat Cave" o snap there is the bat signal ill come back and rant later after i satisfy the needs of my,i mean the hand calling me
Old 08/31/2012, 04:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

Overused repost is overused.
Old 08/31/2012, 04:55   #20

Only newfags say newfag.
Old 08/31/2012, 08:41   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteFAGGOT View Post
Only newfags say newfag.
By your logic, everyone on 4chan is a newfag.
Old 08/31/2012, 09:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
By your logic, everyone on 4chan is a newfag.
I wouldn't say everybody but... Yeah.