Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is botting infinite chaos safe ?

Discussion on Is botting infinite chaos safe ? within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Is botting infinite chaos safe ?

Hey all, I wanted to start botting infinite chaos since floor 2 give some T3 bound mats which are very worth if you use to bot around 8h+ per day.
Many of my friends are botting since months, and no one got banned or advertise for this. They made there own bot, using inly image detection to randomize movements & actions.

I just wanted to have a feedback of infinite chaos botters, did anyone got banned or warned ?
Old 03/29/2023, 12:35   #2

u will get banned, its ez to detect with abnormally long hours
Old 04/17/2023, 06:46   #3

Hey Fly, do you know what bots your friends are using? I'd like to try them so I can farm chaos dungeons as well.
Old 04/19/2023, 12:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJapanese View Post
Hey Fly, do you know what bots your friends are using? I'd like to try them so I can farm chaos dungeons as well.
Hey, sorry for the late answer. I d'ont know which one they used, I just know that they are doing this for the past 6months without getting banned/warned by the game.