Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSA: DO NOT TRUST Anyone who says hand-farmed gold is the safest method. Abyss only

Discussion on PSA: DO NOT TRUST Anyone who says hand-farmed gold is the safest method. Abyss only within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSA: DO NOT TRUST Anyone who says hand-farmed gold is the safest method. Abyss only

Do not trust anyone on here that tells you buying from “handfarmed sellers” is the safest. They are only looking out for their self-interests because they are trying to peddle their own gold-selling services on here. Buying from them doesn’t protect you at all unless they also do the abyss bid method, but these people usually charge way above market.

There’s only one reliable way to buy gold without getting banned. The seller doesn’t matter. You carry the seller through oreha abyss and have them bid on a purple book with gold. You can either take two friends in that will DC at the start, or if the seller is well versed enough, he will bring his own chars to dc at the start of the dungeon so that all the gold from the bid goes to you. If you’re going to do this, today is the last day to do it and avoid the new tax AGS is implementing for bids starting tomorrow. You can message gold sellers on G2G and ask for the abyss method, roughly 1/3rd on NA East are willing to do it.

Again, today is the last day you can do this and avoid the 5% bid tax starting tomorrow. AGS has finally caught on that people were doing this, but they aren’t willing to ban just based off bids. Everyone in my guild in NA East has been exclusively using this method since late last summer, none of us have gotten banned even though we’re all 1590 with level 10 gems.
Old 03/19/2023, 20:12   #2

Do you have a seller or two you can provide that offers this?
Old 03/19/2023, 22:21   #3

It's not a new method, someone was caught with it and got banned, u can find in previous topics. Be honest, there is no reliable way if u buying from the bot farm. There is no bans on handmades, as long as it stays that way, logically it's the safest method. Before u write that do not trust in anyone who recommends handmades, notice that you talk about the botted gold, which is cringe.
Old 03/19/2023, 22:51   #4

Is there reliable handmade for US East?
Old 03/28/2023, 01:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAThrow View Post
Do you have a seller or two you can provide that offers this?
Since they are tracking abyss trades now, using a mule is now the safest method. You need to get a mule account or get one from a friend who quit and has a char at least at ilevel 1375. Then you have the gold sent to that account, and use that account to buy mats to send to your main. You can just use sellers on g2g for that. Don't trust the salty "hand farmers" on here who overcharge and don't have any guarantee of safety.

If you really want a recommendation badly, I can give you the discords of a couple sellers my guildies use, but you will find better prices on g2g just a heads up.
Old 03/28/2023, 14:46   #6

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverseLA View Post
Since they are tracking abyss trades now, using a mule is now the safest method. You need to get a mule account or get one from a friend who quit and has a char at least at ilevel 1375. Then you have the gold sent to that account, and use that account to buy mats to send to your main. You can just use sellers on g2g for that. Don't trust the salty "hand farmers" on here who overcharge and don't have any guarantee of safety.

If you really want a recommendation badly, I can give you the discords of a couple sellers my guildies use, but you will find better prices on g2g just a heads up.
The key is not buying from bots or accounts below 1415 with botnames.
You also can buy leaps now and wait until brelHM when whales go for +25... sell them and make tons of profit...

Averse, what do you want here? Next shitstorm incoming with pple crying on forums about u?
Old 03/29/2023, 06:43   #7

leaps are not gonna sky rocket but shards and fusion mats gonna be something crazy , that’s the most thing you need for honning at ancient gear
Old 04/19/2023, 01:52   #8

elite*gold: 26
If anyone is interested in buying legal gold you can send a msg.

Currently I am the leader of a guild from Venezuela in the us east region. And we are looking for real buyers to farm gold for you weekly.

My team is made up of 12 players and we can produce around 1000K weekly between all of us.

We farm our gold by doing all the raids such as: Valtan H / Vykas H / Kakul / Brel N or H

We only use the auction house to transfer the gold. with accessories relics t3. We cover the commission of pheons. This is the safest method for me. I've been selling gold since the game came out.

We can only use cryptocurrencies as a payment method:
BTC / ETH / BNB / USDT / BUSD / LTC / XRM

You can also contact me on my discord:

ONXCOMPANY#5901 (ALL CAPITALS)