Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turkish Lira prices

Discussion on Turkish Lira prices within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Turkish Lira prices

Did they just more than tripled Royal Crystal prices for Turkish accounts?
Old 02/09/2023, 20:37   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Do you have any pictures. Would be interesting.
Old 02/09/2023, 20:54   #3

Sorry, I only have current ones and not previous, but some people also noticed it and brought it out in lost ark forums.

So in numbers 12K crystals went from 963TL to 3199TL.

Will wait and see what is their official response, cause this is nuts. 12K crystals basically costs half of average monthly salary in Turkey....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2023, 14:56   #4

Yes, fixed, many people were abusing the steam region change to get RC cheaper.

Turkish Lira, Argentina Pesos etc. now have the same exchange ratio as US Dollar for RC.

I know this is not the right solution as it affect people from these countries who can't buy anymore at the current prices but this is a business after all, most companies don't care about people from poor countries because they are not potential customers so they don't give a f if you guys leaves the game.
Thanks
1 User