Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transfering Gold Thru Dungeon Bids

Discussion on Transfering Gold Thru Dungeon Bids within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Transfering Gold Thru Dungeon Bids

Hi guys, just curious if anyone has experiences with transferring gold that was bought from a mule account to a main account thru the auctions at the end of raid dungeons(like bidding on random books for a large amount). The reason is my mule account is on a different server and don't know any other way to transfer the gold besides auction house which I don't want to do due to the risk and my main already experiencing a month ban prior. Any advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01/10/2023, 15:23   #2

What site did you use a month ago to get banned , did you buy blue crystals with the gold can you give me some details about the ban just curious
Old 01/11/2023, 08:45   #3

I’ve been helping a friend move gold this way for months, I recently just helped him about a week ago too but sadly he ended up getting banned yesterday with the wave. So my guess is ags caught on since he’s been rmting since Valtan release
Old 01/14/2023, 21:14   #4

Best advice is just don't buy botted gold you will be fine.Since release i selling handfarming gold and my customers still buying gold they didn't get any warning or ban yet.

Tags
rmt