Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I wanna rmt a large amount of gold and have some questions

Discussion on I wanna rmt a large amount of gold and have some questions within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/19/2023, 01:56   #31

elite*gold: 26
If anyone is interested in buying legal gold you can send a msg.

Currently I am the leader of a guild from Venezuela in the us east region. And we are looking for real buyers to farm gold for you weekly.

My team is made up of 12 players and we can produce around 1000K weekly between all of us.

We farm our gold by doing all the raids such as: Valtan H / Vykas H / Kakul / Brel N or H

We only use the auction house to transfer the gold. with accessories relics t3. We cover the commission of pheons. This is the safest method for me. I've been selling gold since the game came out.

We can only use cryptocurrencies as a payment method:
BTC / ETH / BNB / USDT / BUSD / LTC / XRM

You can also contact me on my discord:

ONXCOMPANY#5901 (ALL CAPITALS)
Old 09/08/2023, 03:15   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostio View Post
Just don't buy botted gold and you are fine... Buying since release massive amounts handfarmed directly via AH to my main and I'm still fine without any ban happened.
Still unbanned?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dragonsaga NA gold / i also Buy large amount of gold for Reselling purpose
10/20/2022 - Dragonica Trading - 0 Replies
I'am a reseller of gold, account or account with gold.. Send me offer/s i buy gold & account and i also sell gold & account msg your discord so we can negotiate.. for dragonsaga NA only can send proofs of past transaction..
[Trading] ✅_Rampant_✅|Public RMT Service|List your own RMT items!
02/21/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Public RMT Service RAMPANT SERVICES ---------{ Description }--------- - Post your item listings in the Item-Shop channel - Embeds your text and any image you upload - Custom ticket system - You get all profit from your sales - Easily remove listings that you've sold
[Buying] Buy GOLD and CPs in large amount
09/29/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
i`m buying billions of gold or cps in large amount pm the amount and the offer i will pay with skrill prefer if u are a trusted trader or i won`t go first. pm me.
[TUT] Unlimited Cash Skill Amount and Pet Skill Amount Hack
12/15/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
This Hack allows you to use potion as much as you like in one dungeon run,, Requirement : 1. Cheat Engine lastest version 2. Windows 7 64bit (not tested with other 64bit OS) 3. grandchase.exe How to use : Unlimited Potion Amount Hack : Exact Value, Bytes, uncheck the Fast Scan
WTS:large amount gold in silkroad
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
WTS:large amount gold in silkroad we have large amount gold in silkroad.and have some service about exhcange gold ,exchange silk,exchange isrobot card. if you like it you can contact me ^^ you can visit silkroad-gold or vgolds contact me : [email protected]