Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

g2g/"alotofgold" not sending my gold

Discussion on g2g/"alotofgold" not sending my gold within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
g2g/"alotofgold" not sending my gold

has anyone ever bought gold from the seller "alotofgold" from g2g?

I "bought" gold from them several days ago and since then they have said they will deliver it "as soon as possible", they have not delivered and the price of gold has went up almost 2x since then and they have told me multiple times to cancel my order because their "warehouse is out of stock"

then they marked my gold as delivered?? ofc I still haven't received it

how tf do I get them to deliver my gold

I paid them nearly $400, please help
Old 11/19/2022, 06:56   #2

you can report the order, at that case he have to prove it with screenshots or videos. u didn't canceled it and they upset probably because they want to change prices, they made it delivered for push you to report them they gonna give your money back not the gold.
Old 11/19/2022, 08:29   #3

I reported the order to g2g and they said they notified the seller to "speed up the delivery" and then closed my ticket

Should I contact my bank and charge back since it seems neither g2g nor "alotofgold" has the intention to give me the gold I paid for? or is there something else I can do?
Old 11/19/2022, 08:42   #4

when you confirm the order, in your order details, the seller should have posted proof of purchase video or image. See that that video is there and if it is, go through the video and see if they purchase the gem/item you listed. (the video can be really long sometimes because they include some of the other orders along with yours)

if theres no video, then it's easy to tell g2g to refund you the money and report the seller. if g2g doesnt cooperate then chargeback from your bank institution, again with the fact that the seller didnt post proof of purchase
Old 11/19/2022, 10:28   #5

g2g says they will only refund as store credit, and the service charge + foreign transaction fee are both non-refundable. considering the amount I paid, the extra charges aren't small

however, if I chargeback, won't I be blacklisted from g2g and unable to buy from other vendors as well? I only have an issue with "alotofgold" and none of the other sellers (so far), and where else would I be able to buy gold at g2g prices or cheaper?
Old 11/20/2022, 23:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedgoldbuyer View Post
g2g says they will only refund as store credit, and the service charge + foreign transaction fee are both non-refundable. considering the amount I paid, the extra charges aren't small

however, if I chargeback, won't I be blacklisted from g2g and unable to buy from other vendors as well? I only have an issue with "alotofgold" and none of the other sellers (so far), and where else would I be able to buy gold at g2g prices or cheaper?
You can find botted gold (the cheapest) being offered in plenty of sites besides g2g.
Old 11/21/2022, 20:50   #7

i had the same problem with alotofgold...he always says "1-3 hours" but i've had it take up to 24 hours. I bought 1mil gold last Monday night, he kept stringing me along , til finally on reset day, the price doubled, and he said he was out of stock cause a lot of bots were banned. G2G issued me a refund, but yeah I lost transaction fee...happens a lot with a lot of these g2g sellers.