Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EasyArk | ✅ Most Advanced LostArk Bot | ✅ Dailies | ✅ Cubes | ✅ AH

Discussion on EasyArk | ✅ Most Advanced LostArk Bot | ✅ Dailies | ✅ Cubes | ✅ AH within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 232
Arrow EasyArk | ✅ Most Advanced LostArk Bot | ✅ Dailies | ✅ Cubes | ✅ AH

Explore Easy Ark, the ultimate Lost Ark bot with advanced features including Chaos, Daily, and Cube bots, plus a Stone Cutter bot. Our superior Auction House API outperforms KR API Searcher tools, ensuring optimal gear for your build. Streamline your gameplay with the best in automation—get started with Easy Ark today!

- Easy To Setup
- Simple GUI
- Full Chaos
- Full Una
- Full Guild Dono
- Full Cubes
- Multi Character Switch (30 Characters)
- Weekly Giveaways
- Weekly Updates

Pricing
FREE (early access)

Chaos Showcase | 2 Hours

Cube Showcase | 6 Hours

Download available at:

Disclaimer: Easy Ark is currently in early access after years of private development. While primarily focused on Chaos botting, it effectively handles all related tasks. We are actively improving the bot for its upcoming final release.
Thanks
29 Users
Old 04/27/2024, 15:44   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Checked out the bot and it seems to perform well, very excited for what's to come in the future
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2024, 17:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohck View Post
Checked out the bot and it seems to perform well, very excited for what's to come in the future
The plan is to fully automate every aspect of this game, achieving a level of sophistication unmatched by any existing bot. Initially, I was unaware of other bots and embarked on this project purely for fun and to share with my friends. However, after exploring the landscape, I discovered that my bot vastly outperforms others, especially in features that they monetize, which are significantly inferior to what I offer.

For instance, take the AH market searcher. Since the game's release, there have been numerous complaints about the lack of the KR API integration. Recognizing its utility—although it might not be crucial for everyone—I decided to implement it myself. It's a small addition, but it saves a substantial amount of time, about 1-2 hours, which is a significant benefit.
Old 04/28/2024, 21:34   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i like the bot idea keep it on
Old 04/29/2024, 18:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How does this compare to chaos clicker ? Planning on using this for chaos on alts only via geforce now
Old 04/29/2024, 18:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XN9 View Post
How does this compare to chaos clicker ? Planning on using this for chaos on alts only via geforce now
Chaos clicker has def more features, but for the past 2 years its only been a chaos and a life skill bot. Barely anything more than that that the game requires like cube, stone, elixir, Gurdian bots that easyark has. We are currently early access so we dont have everything yet, but less than the end of the year we will potentially release everything!
Old 04/29/2024, 19:23   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The AH searcher is a bit complicated at first because I thought it searches the whole market in an instant, however it turns out that it searches each page by itself and requires manual pagination change form the game, however it still saves quite the time and I hope it will be improved in the future.
Old 04/30/2024, 06:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervirus2 View Post
The AH searcher is a bit complicated at first because I thought it searches the whole market in an instant, however it turns out that it searches each page by itself and requires manual pagination change form the game, however it still saves quite the time and I hope it will be improved in the future.
We have a full database option, but that is game breaking, and we do not wish it to get patched anytime soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2024, 18:59   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i can't open easyark
how to fix
Old 05/02/2024, 20:13   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ty very helpful

i used it for my 5x3+1 engravings
Old 05/02/2024, 23:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by igenica View Post
i can't open easyark
how to fix
Follow instructions in Settings Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by giga zerker View Post
i used it for my 5x3+1 engravings
put more details and pictures if possible
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2024, 18:48   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Chaos Bot and Lopang works exactly as described, so I would recommend it's usage.
Developer is putting work into the bot and fixing issues that are arising and adding the implementations that user are requesting in current and future updates. I would recommend!
Old 05/07/2024, 09:52   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good devs program is really good especially AH searcher one of the best you should use it !
Old 05/07/2024, 10:02   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

made my dailies so much easier to do

I had like 6 characters and easyark made it easier to do chaos and cubes on them
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2024, 10:14   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

New user, like it so far!

I like so far.. very smooth and I haven't faced any bugs so well done!
Thanks
1 User