Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NAE-Luterra] [$200] 1576 Sorc + Many Alts. All (3) Day One Founder Packs.

Discussion on [NAE-Luterra] [$200] 1576 Sorc + Many Alts. All (3) Day One Founder Packs. within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NAE-Luterra] [$180] 1576 Sorc + Many Alts. All (3) Day One Founder Packs.

Trying to let go of my account as I no longer play it, and have no intention of playing it anymore. I haven't been on in a while either. Selling somewhat cheap due to it being a little out of date, however, still well worth the price with the amount of characters and Item Levels among other stuff.

Account is a (Day One) account. I have purchased all Day One founder packs and have the exclusive mounts/pets/outfits. Otherwise, it'll cost a large amount of gold. The price for the account is already about the same as the price of the packs themself. On top of the labor and achievements the account has on itself.

Steam account also has a plethora of games such as "Resident Evil: Village" and "Elden Ring", among many other games.

Account:
  • Never have been suspended /or banned
  • I am the owner of the account
  • E-mail will be changed to yours after purchase
  • All (3) Day Day Founder Packs.

Game/Resources:
  • Plethora of upgrade-able materials, leap stones, silver, and material chests.
  • Roster Level 174.
  • 5 Legendary Selection Packs available.
  • Collection of cosmetics to choose from.
  • Witcher Event is completed.
  • Some exclusive Twitch Drops.
  • 2x Cerberus Mounts (180-200k gold each).
  • Current Event/Mokoko Event is untouched. Can be used on any other char you wish to make/use.

Payment: Paypal F&F or Zelle
Price: $180

Click below for images
Closed Thread

Tags
high-end, lost ark, lost ark account, lost ark sell