Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Central - handmade gold

Discussion on EU Central - handmade gold within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Central - handmade gold

I quitted Lost Ark 2 weeks ago and now i am selling 109k gold on EU Central, i can trade through AH (legendary or relic 1415 accessory). You cover the pheon cost and AH fee.
Price is 1k gold = 2 euro.
All 109k for 218 euros.
Payment only through website called Paysend, i dont accept Paypal because of possible chargebacks.
Send a private message if u are interested.

important info: you go first with payment through website Paysend, then i will buy gem/item from you on Auction House...if you are not happy with this term, i am really sorry.
we could do smaller amounts at first, like 10-20k to build a trust.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD EU Central - Private & Hand Made Gold
06/08/2022 - Lost Ark Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling private gold hand farming stocks (characters 1500+) with guild members and experienced players. The source of the golds are from boost (and some relic jewelry sales). The price is obviously higher than the resale site / bot. Gold 100% legit no banwave will prohibit you because the golds are transferred by legitimate players 1500+. CENTRAL EUROPE ONLY
[Buying] WTB Gold Antillia EU Central
10/06/2021 - New World Trading - 2 Replies
Add me on Discord or sent me a PM with your Price per 1k and how much you can offer ;)
I NEED GOLD ON EU Central Chryse
10/06/2021 - New World Trading - 0 Replies
I NEED GOLD ON EU Central Chryse EU Central Vagon MSG ME DISCORD A_mimisport#6953
[Selling] EU MELISARA GOLD 3.2$ / 100 gold , 100% handmade gold , no botting involved
05/02/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
100% safe , i`m selling only what i have in stock , add me in skype for more details: cruelint_098 http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1381/v5E92L.png