Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Buying gold high ban risk? (Main account)

Discussion on Buying gold high ban risk? (Main account) within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 10/23/2022, 09:33   #541 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopymick View Post
If I can buy gold and enjoy the game for 1 - 3 months then get banned (long as it isn't a perma) I'd take it well, at least I got to enjoy the game.

If I didn't RMT and actually spent money on their "Royal Crystals" to level up etc imagine how much I would have spent! My friend is a whale and spent over 15k on the game via royal crystals and is heavily undergeared compared to me (he is 1475). Whereas I am 1505 from RMT. It's a win win either way for me, as long as I can play the game and enjoy the gold I buy, when I do get banned hopefully its a temp one and I'd say its worth it. But time will tell.
if your friend spend 15k and still 1475 he should be 2 digit iq cuz im playing since start i never used sellable mats always sell them and sell gold im 1477.5

+im extra unlucky with honning 14 to 20 weapon full pity
rea190295 is offline  
Old 10/29/2022, 04:58   #542 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 1
There is no way he spent 15k and is 1475 lol a lot of people have 6 1475 by now with barely spending , I have a 1500 and 4 1480 and one 1490
SYCN24 is offline  
Old 10/29/2022, 21:58   #543 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCN24 View Post
There is no way he spent 15k and is 1475 lol a lot of people have 6 1475 by now with barely spending , I have a 1500 and 4 1480 and one 1490
You forgot to mention something very important : time , how long have you been playing since game launch ? How many hours every single day etc .

Time is money
PsychadeliC_FR is offline  
Old 10/29/2022, 23:57   #544 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 304
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Bought well over 90m gold since game released.

6x 1520 chars and 12 1475 chars. Main 6 all lvl 10 gems and lvl 7 for the rest.

Still hasn't been banned. Currently holding 7.2m of gold on my account.

Find the right seller and you will never get banned.
Nonier is offline  
Old 10/30/2022, 09:06   #545 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonier View Post
Bought well over 90m gold since game released.

6x 1520 chars and 12 1475 chars. Main 6 all lvl 10 gems and lvl 7 for the rest.

Still hasn't been banned. Currently holding 7.2m of gold on my account.

Find the right seller and you will never get banned.
90m ?

at an average rate , it might be around 30k ?
PsychadeliC_FR is offline  
Old 10/30/2022, 09:47   #546 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 304
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychadeliC_FR View Post
90m ?

at an average rate , it might be around 30k ?
About that, give or take. Take all my btc money
Nonier is offline  
Old 10/30/2022, 22:02   #547 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonier View Post
About that, give or take. Take all my btc money
Good for you man , I know someone else who spent around 10k in rmt and never got banned as well , like you said its just about the right seller
PsychadeliC_FR is offline  
Old 10/31/2022, 09:17   #548 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is it safe to buy Mats and get them mailed to me or is it as risky as buying gold?
issaMunch is offline  
Old 11/05/2022, 02:26   #549 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Been buying millions since release date from g2g (pretty much from all the cheapest and most popular sellers. Most recently biggest amounts were from thanku).

Considering I've been playing since day1, I count myself lucky to have survived this long without bans of any kind.

I stopped buying on my main account around late July/early August and switched to doing it on my mule account. This has kept my main account alive and well.

The mule however got banned today for 50 days roughly, at the time I had already transferred everything over so I only lost around 20k gold (assuming there is going to be a gold reset).

From now on what to do is a different story, next time obviously It's going to be a much longer ban...
Juggs4life is offline  
Old 11/05/2022, 09:18   #550 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
im about to buy like 150k gold. not sure what i should even buy. i still havent exactly gotten my main to t3, i keep having to step away from the game for a while. should i just buy all my gems and books and then if i get banned/gold reset ill still be fine after its lifted?
TendoPain6 is offline  
Old 11/05/2022, 09:59   #551 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
hackernova's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TendoPain6 View Post
im about to buy like 150k gold. not sure what i should even buy. i still havent exactly gotten my main to t3, i keep having to step away from the game for a while. should i just buy all my gems and books and then if i get banned/gold reset ill still be fine after its lifted?
well it's depends, people getting much more longer bans this days. if you okay with that u will be fine after gold reset but they can blacklist you also next time your ban will increase for sure (maybe even perma can't tell). Whatever if you going for legit golds with safe methods, u don't need to worry.
hackernova is offline  
Old 11/12/2022, 19:47   #552 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 3
very interesting
SeveN_ is offline  
Old 11/14/2022, 20:16   #553 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Got a 10 day ban, purchased from iggm.com Several purchases over months but they caught one.
mattgeezy is offline  
Old 11/16/2022, 05:54   #554 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackernova View Post
well it's depends, people getting much more longer bans this days. if you okay with that u will be fine after gold reset but they can blacklist you also next time your ban will increase for sure (maybe even perma can't tell). Whatever if you going for legit golds with safe methods, u don't need to worry.
do we know if there is any IP/HWID bans?
ratKing95 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2022, 23:18   #555 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
hackernova's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratKing95 View Post
do we know if there is any IP/HWID bans?
yes, they doing that for bots usually. im not sure for mules tho. you will probably safe for ip,hwid bans if you are using a single account. but you will still get normal ban if golds are not legit.
hackernova is offline  
Reply

Tags
buying, gold, lost ark




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.