Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OBT Lost Ark Re-Verifiable Account For 17eu

Discussion on Selling OBT Lost Ark Re-Verifiable Account For 17eu within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OBT Lost Ark Re-Verifiable Account For 17eu

Selling Lost Ark Re-Verifiable Account

For 17eu only , full informations , re-verifiable

Taking alot of payment methods like paypal , gift card , cryptos.

Discord : Logical#1574

Old 11/18/2018, 11:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
dont buy at him guys
ich gave him a g2a giftcard beacause he said hes not doing paypal at the moment and he went offline without giving me anything
hes a scammer!
so i have no accounnt and my money left.!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [LAFish] - Lost Ark Fishing Bot - Korean OBT
11/11/2022 - Lost Ark Trading - 38 Replies
- Lost Ark Fishing Bot - RU/KR This will be ported to NA/EU Lost Ark on Feb. 8th. Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2I9VyfOtU Features: - Auto Fishing, Cage Fishing, Net Fishing, and Bait Fishing - Auto-Equip fishing poles - Auto Chat feature to send trade messages while you fish.
[Buying] WTB OBT Lost Ark Re-Verifiable Account.
11/13/2018 - Lost Ark Trading - 0 Replies
Hi friends, Im buying 1 Lost Ark account, which is re-verifiable once purchased. Willing do discuss price on skype:"Jagkraput". All Im asking is that you will be able to re-verify the acc, incase of the acc need to be re-verified.
[Buying] Lost Ark OBT account
11/13/2018 - Lost Ark Trading - 2 Replies
Yo I want to buy a verified Lost Ark account which can be re-verified in case it is needed just as the verificationwave hit yesterday. I don't need your Phone number or ID, just the account information and your skype ID so I can contact you in case the account needs to be re-verified.
[Selling] Selling Lost Ark Online OBT Verified Account Summoner lvl 50
11/13/2018 - Lost Ark Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling account+email with 50 lvl summoner 275+ GS has gear from first and second Guardian boss (MQ done) on 이그하람 server PM in Skype http://i.imgur.com/9VnCPIw.png
[Buying] Korean Lost Ark OBT accounts
11/01/2018 - Lost Ark Trading - 0 Replies
My friends and I are wanting to purchase a few Korean accounts for Lost Ark. The accounts of course have to be made with a Korean SSN and must be verified with a Korean Mobile number. Lost Ark company did a big re-verification wave that no longer uses iPin and requires mobile verification to make. We're wanting about 5-6 accounts, maybe more, paying good price. Also, you must be able to RE-VERIFY the account in case another verification wave happens to we do not lose access to the...