Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lotr really is F2P?

Discussion on Lotr really is F2P? within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 36
Lotr really is F2P?

Hello guys, first time im on this section, i heard that the game went f2p from p2p, so i wonder if its really true, cos when i looked at the site, it says sign up for a free trial, so i wanted to ask you guys, is it officially f2p now?
Old 09/16/2010, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think yes,its f2p now.But until lv 50.After lv 50 you must buy new quest packs,map packs,lvl packs.
Old 09/16/2010, 18:35   #3

lol check the other threads many others asked that before you ....
Old 09/16/2010, 20:05   #4

Yeah its f2p i just started it theres alot that is locked unless you buy turbine points or pay . you can earn turbine points buy doing these deeds that pop up . but over all seems like a good game . Leveling seems pretty fast atm too .
You will have to buy some points ( cheapest is 6.50 for 400 or so ) so you become premium which unlocks mail so you can send items to people and use auction house .