Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lotro account for sale

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lotro account for sale

the account is windfola

has all 17 char slots.
has all expansions and is vip for 3 more weeks.
has rk and warden class at 85
has every other class at 85, 9 total 85's
guard and mini are raid ready will hytbold armor
has every trade skill at eastemnet and grandmaster of the guild complete.
all alts banks are 120 slots and has shared storage at 120, has prem wallet.
every non 85 alts banks are full of mats, the 85's are also full of mats, all mats are well organized according to trade skill type inside of the shared storare there is 16 tarnished symbols and 120 eastemnet crests, 25 eastemnet stars.
none of the alts have ettonmoors rank , i never pvped at all

send me a pm with price your willing to pay

Old 03/10/2013, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sent you a pm.

« LOTRO Lifetime account for sale! | Verkaufe Lotro Account »

Similar Threads
LOTRO Lifetime account for sale!
03/10/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 6 Replies
Account is on Gladden. Account has two MAIN characters, 75 lvl LM and 75 lvl Warden. Both have Draigoch gear, Warden has lvl "88" Moors gear too. Both have maxed out traits. I spent most of my time on the Warden. He has ALMOST every horse, except "store bought" ones. Warden has 75 lvl First Age and Second Age. LM has two 75 lvl second ages. All skills are unlocked too. Warden is rank 10 in the Moors and LM is rank 8. There are three creep toons: Rank 6 spider, rank 5 reaver, rank 5...
LOTRO Lifetime account for sale
12/16/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 2 Replies
Iam selling my lotro lifetime account, Including 3199 Turbine points There is a lvl 60 human Loremaster and a lvl 54 Elf Hunter on the account. All together aprox. 10g Nothing fancy. 45€ a.p. contact me for further information.
Lotro Lifetime Account For sale
08/03/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 2 Replies
I am looking to sell my lotro life time account. All my characters are on the elendimir server us. My highest is only 21 captain. I haven't had time to seriously play in quite while was hoping to recoup the cost the life time. Account has all expansions through Isgenguard. The lvl 16 hunter is also a supreme cook and farmer so you could totally make use that. The account has over 2k turbine points and the captain has 5 gold or so. The account also has 1500 skirmish points and 16 medallions...
LOTRO Lifetime Account for sale/ HDRO Account auf Lebenszeit zu verkaufen
12/18/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 3 Replies
Hi there, i am currently selling my EU LOTRO Lifetime Account. havenīt been playing for years, so i decided to sell it. my characters are all like inbetween level 1-20 duno exactly and they do not own any special items, so you bid basically on the EU Lifetime Account only. Have a look Keine Sorge, auf der Verkaufsseite findet Ihr die Beschreibung auch nochmal auf Deutsch ;-) Guckt mal rein :pimp: