Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Premium LOTRO Account [CHEAP!]

Discussion on Selling Premium LOTRO Account [CHEAP!] within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling Premium LOTRO Account [CHEAP!]

Okay, so I'm in need of making a bit of cash and one of the ways I'm doing so is by selling MMO accounts. I have a LOTRO account with a level 65 Elf Hunter on offer. It even has the Rise of Isengard expansion but I never really did anything with the content.

A couple years ago I had it powerleveled all the way for me, but I never actually played it much afterwards. I haven't used any destiny points, the gear is top-notch. So, I'm hoping I'll be able to sell this for £150. Compared to what other people are charging, it's a cheap price.

I'd like it to be done over Paypal. If you have a better offer, please let me know!

Tags
sell lotro account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LOTRO account cheap
03/22/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 9 Replies
Crickhollow server: LVL 31 Loremaster (lots of deeds done - Nice name A lvl 7 guardian on Snowbourn (with critted sets (lvl 15 heavy armour, lvl 7 medium armour) Premium account Isenguard Legendary expansion pack purchased and active. 5 gold (18G in overflow). Lots of critted armour Everything you need 3 mounts.
VERY CHEAP lotro account
07/15/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 0 Replies
I have a lotro account with a level 22 champ, has few hundred TPs and 1200 DPs... the account is new, and I just didn't like the game a whole lot... I bought the game "Path of the Followship," $50 value, and also the North Down quest pack, so this should set you on track to high levels... I would like like to sell it for around euro 30 only... Please PM me if you are interested..
Selling Premium LOTRO Account with Lots of Toons and Upgrades
06/25/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 0 Replies
Sold.
WTS - Lotro Account, Premium - Cheap & Fast
06/19/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 1 Replies
Account info: Questpack: Evendim + MORIA expansion + MIRKWOOD expansion, ISENGARD expansion, SHORES OF THE GREAT RIVER expansion , 1 lvl 75 Hunter Galtrev + some isengard raid gear equipped, +12 traited virtues Second age weapons and skirmish jewellery, tier 7 jewel crafter. Bunch of crafting materials on stash. http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2534817/154529 762214658177/ 1 lvl 75 Champion Galtre + some isengard raid gear equipped +11 traited ( some are 14), gone through all...
*cheap* --> WoW EU-Key & LotRO EU-Account
11/11/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, wollte mal versuchen hierüber meinen Herr der Ringe Online Account zu verkaufen. Enthalten ist ein 30er Waffenmeister, es handelt sich dabei um einen SPECIAL EDITION ACCOUNT. Falls gewünscht kann ich gegen ein kleines Porto dann auch die OVP & DVDs zusenden. Ausserdem steht noch ein WOW-EU-KEY, natürlich unbenutzt zum Verkauf.