Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lotro Lifetime Account For sale

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lotro Lifetime Account For sale

I am looking to sell my lotro life time account. All my characters are on the elendimir server us. My highest is only 21 captain. I haven't had time to seriously play in quite while was hoping to recoup the cost the life time. Account has all expansions through Isgenguard. The lvl 16 hunter is also a supreme cook and farmer so you could totally make use that. The account has over 2k turbine points and the captain has 5 gold or so. The account also has 1500 skirmish points and 16 medallions which can be used on any character. Just lookng to recover 150$ US or highest bid.

Old 08/03/2012, 03:15   #2

Lets see if this works. Here is attachment showing that this is truly lifetime account. still for sale so feel free hit me up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (18.1 KB, 64 views)

Old 08/03/2012, 08:33   #3

In answer to your question yes inrid you can login into the european servers....

I can't send you messages because its not enabled in your profile btw.

email me directly if you can:

« suche Raid Account 75 | LotRO LTA Account for sell! »

Similar Threads
LOTRO Lifetime account for sale!
03/10/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 6 Replies
Account is on Gladden. Account has two MAIN characters, 75 lvl LM and 75 lvl Warden. Both have Draigoch gear, Warden has lvl "88" Moors gear too. Both have maxed out traits. I spent most of my time on the Warden. He has ALMOST every horse, except "store bought" ones. Warden has 75 lvl First Age and Second Age. LM has two 75 lvl second ages. All skills are unlocked too. Warden is rank 10 in the Moors and LM is rank 8. There are three creep toons: Rank 6 spider, rank 5 reaver, rank 5...
LOTRO Lifetime account for sale
12/16/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 2 Replies
Iam selling my lotro lifetime account, Including 3199 Turbine points There is a lvl 60 human Loremaster and a lvl 54 Elf Hunter on the account. All together aprox. 10g Nothing fancy. 45€ a.p. contact me for further information.
WTB Lifetime LOTRO account
05/17/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 8 Replies
Hi mates, i am interested in buying one lifetime vip lotro account, send pm with information and price. :) Best regards.
LOTRO Lifetime Account for sale/ HDRO Account auf Lebenszeit zu verkaufen
12/18/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 3 Replies
Hi there, i am currently selling my EU LOTRO Lifetime Account. havenīt been playing for years, so i decided to sell it. my characters are all like inbetween level 1-20 duno exactly and they do not own any special items, so you bid basically on the EU Lifetime Account only. Have a look Keine Sorge, auf der Verkaufsseite findet Ihr die Beschreibung auch nochmal auf Deutsch ;-) Guckt mal rein :pimp:
WTS LOTRO Lifetime Account
06/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Expired