Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Lotro account (snowbourn server)

Discussion on Selling Lotro account (snowbourn server) within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling Lotro account (snowbourn server)

Hi guys, i have to sell my Lotro account because i havent got time to play.
The acc is more than 2 years old, I've got all of the expansions and almost every quest packs (far more enough to leveling or adventuring).
My main character is a level 85 Raid Ready elf hunter, but I've got 3 mid level alts (65 warden, 46 loremaster, 35 minstrel).
The account was VIP, so it has 7 character slots, and 5 bags. I've got 550 Turbine Points, 225000 Destiny Points, 250 gold, a lot of marks and medallions, and some seals.
If you need more information, please contact me via e-mail (csmarton44 @ citromail .hu).
My anticipated price is 310 USD (or 205 euro)

-Thundercloud

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling lotro lifetime account
02/15/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 4 Replies
Five year Account has everythin up to level 85 content Level 75 mini and hunter Level 65 burg,cappy,champ,loremaster Level 28 rk Mini is a tinker up the level 75 Hunter is woodsmen up to level 75 About 800 gold on all freeps combined Pvmp
Selling lotro account
01/06/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 0 Replies
So I wish to sell my lotro account. I dont have time anymore to play and I feel like it would be a wate to just delete it. I have a level 47 guardian a level 36 lore master I have unlocked a third character account as well as trollshaws, north downs, misty mounations, and evendim. And have 435 turbo points. I'm thinking $75 or best offer.
Selling LOTRO Account
01/02/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 1 Replies
This LOTRO Account has the following. Characters: Level 67 Rune Keeper Level 55 Warden Level 40 Guardian Level 35 Hunter Premium Account All the expansions. Moria, Mirkwood, Isengard.
Selling LOTRO Lifetime Account
05/31/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 4 Replies
I am looking to sell a lifetime LOTRO account. It contains a Level 65 Elf Hunter, Level 65 Human Warden and Level 35 Human Captain. The account also comes with over 2k TP and as with all VIP accounts, comes with 500 free TP monthly. You're welcome to discuss the details with me via PM. Thank you.
Selling LOTRO Account
07/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Send a Message over AIM [email protected]] for your Offer. Account has 1 Month Left on it, A level 34 Guardian and a Level 8 Alt. Account is in great standing, able to give you all information.