Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Want to sell Lifetime account 5000 points incl

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to sell Lifetime account 5000 points incl

account has 66 burg and guard 42 hunter and rune keeper. all characters have +50 to all base stats (i bought the tomes). at least 50 g tons of mats and 5000 turbine points. I bought it years ago and I rarely play. I pay no monthly fees I get all areas free except for the latest expansion I never bought that but I believe I could use my points to get it. Also each character has very high stats for their professions, they are all kindred and have the second highest tier in crafting completed.

I live in canada you can contact me and we can work out payment. The account cost me 199 us and has roughly 100 dollars in turbine points on it. I also paid for the previous two expansions just not the latest one. There are tons of free things with the account like extra shared storage, the explorers pack with the free mount (goat) for any new character and lots of gold and mats. Each character also has the absolute best possible crafted gear for his level. I enjoyed crafting more than playing so i made stuff before I could use it and therefore I have the best armour and jewelery and weapons for each character.

no rush to sell i want about 300 us dollars

« WTB Lifetime LOTRO account | Suche Lotro Account auch Tausch »