Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help from all ultra botters!l2 farmers faq!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help from all ultra botters!l2 farmers faq!

Hello to all!!!first i wanna congratulate the moderators for the great forum work!it helps a lot!!!
But i wanna make some questions that answers require expirienced botters' opinion!
well i have a pala-tank and wc 68 lvl and botting 24h/24h 2-3 weeks now!
My plan is to bot till 78!but i am afraid to not get banned...Is there any tip that can help me, so i will reach my target?
e.g some friend told me that nc hunts more money-makers farmers!also he told me never bot in cata...

So i ask all l2 high rank botters! what should i take in mind in my botting?
What areas should i afraid of?or in what lvl i should stop? Plz gimme any small information!it whould be very helpful!!!

Similar Threads
Regarding Farming/Farmers
Hi guys, I haven't been on SRO since 90 cap so I'm trying to get a feel for the game again and have a few quick questions I was hoping to get...
5 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
LFW as a GOLD FARMERS- WOW US
LFW as a GOLD FARMER - WOW US We are a FIVE man team looking for a good job... We can farm 1.5k-2.5k a day.... Please pm me here or in my YM:...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
gold farmers
what do u think is the best lvl to start a gold farming char ? spear nuker to be specific. and i only need fire, light and cold right ?
2 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Gold Farmers
Wers noch nicht kennt also ich fand es ganz Interessant. Wie der eine China Farmer über sein gebannten Account erzählt einfach zu schade für ihn...
23 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
question about farmers
hey guys i was wondering waht program the farmers use in diremaul and how they arent getting caught i have a 60 hunter and wonder if its worth me...
2 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions