Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duping S grade crystals or any item

Discussion on Duping S grade crystals or any item within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have hlapex, nice program, woring fine until i find this server that hlapex doesn't work on so i have to gather 5kk crystals S grade to get a nice skill on the server now i have a couple of crystals and i need a duping item hack, program or method, pls or the hlapex code for S grade crystals, maybe i got it wrong thx!
Old 12/31/2006, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
*bump* really no ideea cause i tryed for 3 hrs and nothing works, hlapex codes don't work but the server IS l2j...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new way of duping item in cabalph
08/25/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 25 Replies
:):)new way of duping using UCE hehehe 100% work i try many times no error no dc i reveal my secrect of course you know how to attcheched the uce in cabal i dont need to teah how to attched ok 1st scan your inventory example 1st inventory scan it to 1 but you need some item a titanium katana in 1st inventory 2nd put you titanium katana in 2nd inventory and scan to 2
Item duping
09/18/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
i play on this pserver and one of its problems now is item duping. Anyone know how to do this?
Item Duping
05/22/2008 - RF Online - 38 Replies
I was wondering if any of u guys know the method to dupe item?? i already tried a lot of them but none worked or patched already i think
Item Duping
04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=APRIL FOOLS !!!' border='0' alt='APRIL FOOLS !!!' />
NC1 item duping
07/28/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Is there currently any way of item duping in NC1? since they have removed the mobile gogo's, and mobile trade window, is there any other way of doing it? Cheers, very appreciated! :)