Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 kung fu EPILOGUE ig walker!!!

Discussion on L2 kung fu EPILOGUE ig walker!!! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation L2 kung fu EPILOGUE ig walker!!!

Hello all who can tell us how to run ig walker on this serwer .They use a launcher to run the game and when i try to run ig i cant see a exe file it is one exe but when i run the ig program automaticly close i dont know whot i can do to run it if enyone hawe a litle time to see this it will by great thx for help hire is link to serwer

i think its same problem like on dragonnetwork but im not sure 100% what programs i must use to run ig
im w8 for reply
Old 03/13/2010, 02:34   #2

the server is l2j
i dont think that you actually can use walker there
L2net is the way to go
Old 03/13/2010, 08:14   #3

i use l2s-2.6.2.1 on server gracia epilogue and works fine, just do the steps like admin said in another thread.
Old 05/01/2010, 01:10   #4

Cool ^^

Guyz the secret is
The exe. on the (system folder) is not the kungfu server
And the exe. on l2 (kungfu folder) is the server's real exe^^
try to run it^^
explore ur Lineage2 folder then find L2kungfu where u can
find the server exe. to run a walker..^^
applaud..^^