Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 MAFIA KEN ORWEN [59]

Discussion on L2 MAFIA KEN ORWEN [59] within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 MAFIA KEN ORWEN [59]

L2Mafia Ken Orwen [59] Grand Opening at 13-10-2017 Hour : 20:00 GMT +2.Aden Castle Event Will Take Place : Clan That Will Conquer And Defend Aden Castle For One Time Wins 100$ Real Money.Why Ken Orwen x300 Is The Best?CuZ This Server Configured From Players to Players!Don't Miss it,All Big Clans Will Be There!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA - Orwen newbie account $20
09/02/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Tried the game, didn't like it. Want to sell it quick because I have 75% off plat on Warframe. Has a Witch 50 and Valkyrie 50, Tamer around 40. Decent amount of silver for newbies. Asking for 20 dollars.
[Selling] Selling Cheap Conqueror's Pack NA(Orwen) Account with a lvl 51 Sorc. Mid Geared
05/23/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my Black Desert Account (NA - Orwen Server). It has a level 51 Sorceress with fairly good gear(not the very best but not the worst either). A couple of mill. silver and several useful items on it from cash shop. Its a Conqueror's Pack account and all the cash shop money and bonus items are spent/claimed on the Sorc. I'm NOT selling the email with the account, thus I'm willing to sell it for no more than $50/45€. I accept Paypal payments OR Prepaid Battle.net EU Cards(in this...
[Selling] Level 50 Wizard NA Orwen Conquerors Pack Account
03/11/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my account on NA Orwen server. Main character is a level 50 wizard. Roughly 100 energy and 90 contribution points. Fishing, gathering, processing, and cooking are all up to apprentice rank so it's a solid starter. Character has around 6 million silver along with a great set of starter gear, has 3 pets (Hawk, cat, dog). It was a $100 pre-order account. I'm selling it for $100 just to recoup my losses. I like the game, but all my friends started playing something different and I...