Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker private server attack error

Discussion on L2walker private server attack error within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im playing on a l2j C3 private serve and I can connect with l2walker (10.2.3) just fine, but when I begin combat the bot picks targets, but does not move to attack them (if theyre close enough to attack without moving he does so). If I press force attack when the bot targets a monster then it moves and attacks the monster. Ive heard of other people with this problem, but Ive also heard that there is some sort of fix (maybe a script that force attacks every time). Any info on this or good/bad news would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 10/11/2005, 14:55   #2

man can you give me the l2 walker i cant find it!!!plz help me
Old 10/19/2005, 20:46   #3

bump any ideas?

btw to the above poster... its on this ******* website you idiot.
Old 10/22/2005, 21:01   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Vindicator@Oct 10 2005, 20:31
Im playing on a l2j C3 private serve and I can connect with l2walker (10.2.3) just fine, but when I begin combat the bot picks targets, but does not move to attack them (if theyre close enough to attack without moving he does so). If I press force attack when the bot targets a monster then it moves and attacks the monster. Ive heard of other people with this problem, but Ive also heard that there is some sort of fix (maybe a script that force attacks every time). Any info on this or good/bad news would be appreciated, thanks.
I've got the exact problem. I was trying to fix it somehow but I failed. I don't know, maybe there is some fix (I hope) or someone made it and can share it with us.