Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help crack OGG Walker 10.9.7 Eng

Discussion on Help crack OGG Walker 10.9.7 Eng within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help crack OGG Walker 10.9.7 Eng

Who has a decision of problem with a start and NORMAL work of this version Walker. Help please!!!
I am sorry for my English.
Old 05/12/2009, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
wrong section - moved,warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Walker IG crack ?
09/07/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi all,Does anyone know if the new l2 walker ig crack is coming out soon.Who ever did it before was awsome.
l2 walker crack 10.5.8
10/01/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
ok people i just modified the old crack with the tcp tunnel and it worked but how the bot program ain't working any way so what this crack does is skip authenticity verification i think after the new version that is to come i should be capable of doing this again lets hope. and i dont want you guys to share. WHY?? you say simple i want to see how trust worthy this place is. first setup loopback just read other post for that then set up ip:61.152.93.9 then press ok ok download this tcp...
Walker Crack ne one? 7/19
07/30/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
1. Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\dri vers\etc and delete the stuff you added into the host file, thats anything under the last # u see 2. Disable your Microsoft Loop Back by going to your Control Panel/ Network Connections, Then Right Click on the connection you created, it should say microsoft loopback in the discription, and click disable 3. Change your set.ini to: LoginServerIP=L2authd.Lineage2.com LoginServerPort=2106 ProtocolVersion=553 ...