Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get premium L2Tower license for free

Discussion on Get premium L2Tower license for free within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Get premium L2Tower license for free

Hello, if u want to get premium license for L2Tower, watch this video guide:
Old 08/13/2012, 01:00   #2

video is back on youtube
Old 08/15/2012, 19:07   #3

Could u give it without Fu.ckin SURVEYS pls?
Old 08/23/2012, 18:13   #4

L2tower cost only 25usd for a lifetime, I have not used it personally but i have friends who does, and heard good things about it , i dont see why people like you will try and ruin peoples hard work?

if everyone had no morals like you, and didnt pay and just found a hack/crack then the program would not be running anymore, things like that does cost money, and keeping up a forum does also cost money ..

if you cant afford 25$ for you to be able to bot in a game you will play for a long time, then you shouldnt play it . you can easily make that 25$ back by botting a few characters up to 85 and sell them or farm adena.

Oh and one last thing, your crack dont work anyways, I tried it out to actually see if you even were genuine (and its funny how you delete the posts on youtube of people that say it dont work, and just keep the ones that say it does lol) and some of you now gonna say I am a hyprocrite coz i tried it out, i did not intending to use it just to see if it was genuine, I dont use l2tower, and reason for that is i have free access to another program.

peace
Old 08/24/2012, 11:43   #5

Yeah, nice keylogger.
Old 08/25/2012, 20:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustii4 View Post
L2tower cost only 25usd for a lifetime, I have not used it personally but i have friends who does, and heard good things about it , i dont see why people like you will try and ruin peoples hard work?

if everyone had no morals like you, and didnt pay and just found a hack/crack then the program would not be running anymore, things like that does cost money, and keeping up a forum does also cost money ..

if you cant afford 25$ for you to be able to bot in a game you will play for a long time, then you shouldnt play it . you can easily make that 25$ back by botting a few characters up to 85 and sell them or farm adena.

Oh and one last thing, your crack dont work anyways, I tried it out to actually see if you even were genuine (and its funny how you delete the posts on youtube of people that say it dont work, and just keep the ones that say it does lol) and some of you now gonna say I am a hyprocrite coz i tried it out, i did not intending to use it just to see if it was genuine, I dont use l2tower, and reason for that is i have free access to another program.

peace

yeah. L2Divine is much better, right mustii4?
Old 08/29/2012, 04:37   #7

Tashi -

I dont know if your comment is you being saracastic, but whichever program i use I pay for it, and the program i have free access to is on just 1 account, and is not l2divine no.

And you seen me on L2divine forums, you can go ahead and ask the dev if i pay for my accounts.. if he refuse to give u that info without my concern i would happily inform him to disclose it.

If you not being sarcastic, then I did not say anything bad about l2tower, i said i dont use it. L2divine could be better and could not, depend on the user..
Old 09/01/2012, 08:40   #8

Wasn't being sarcastic.

Wasn't being bad towards L2Tower either, just an L2D user myself is all. And I just checked, you did pay for your accounts.
Old 09/02/2012, 17:22   #9

Cool, all good then

It just ur message looked like u meant i dont pay for my l2divine and im doing same **** with l2divine..

but all good
Old 09/09/2012, 09:41   #10

U said L2tower license for FREE.. So maybe rename and give L2tower licence ( SURVEYS)....
Old 03/02/2022, 13:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeMoore View Post
Hello, if u want to get premium license for L2Tower, watch this video guide:

Video OFF