Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little help with Darkmenx walker 2.01

Discussion on little help with Darkmenx walker 2.01 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
little help with Darkmenx walker 2.01

well, been using this for about 2 months now and can circumvent the issue im having but its kind of a pain in the *** so if anyone can steer me in the right direction i would be very appreciative.

im using the prog located here

and almost everything works EXCEPT for the healing. cant get my bishop to heal using it or to get my SE to recharge. im not a complete noob to walker and i know im setting this up right as ive done it a million times in the past but for some reason with this particular version its not working. combat works buffs work etc.

anyway, the way ive been getting around it is to run 3 separate bot versions. for my lead and for my summoner i use this version as everything they need works, but for my bishop i use L2Net IG and for the rest of the party i use L2Net OOG. the problem is that to do so i have to modify my host file multiple times every time i get DC'd or start my bots for the day. personally i like walker better as it has some nice functions which L2net doesnt support without being some uberscripter which i most assuredly am NOT. lol. regardless, i am just curious whether any one else is having this issue or not and if so, what are they doing that im not?

any ideas are welcome and most appreciated.
Old 08/10/2008, 21:05   #2

bump
Old 08/12/2008, 14:21   #3

Received Thanks: 2,463
do u use the bot on java server ? if so - some java servers are bugged,so the rechargers/healers dont heal in the party,but only if they are without it - try it.
Old 08/12/2008, 14:26   #4

lol
Old 08/14/2008, 00:30   #5

the healer bot has to be run from the same computer as ur main... its an old bugg try to run it on the same comp and it should heal.
Old 08/28/2008, 18:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by emir0n View Post
do u use the bot on java server ? if so - some java servers are bugged,so the rechargers/healers dont heal in the party,but only if they are without it - try it.
yes i am. and thanks ill give it a go.

Quote:
the healer bot has to be run from the same computer as ur main... its an old bugg try to run it on the same comp and it should heal.
i run all of my toons on the same comp. 1 IG Walker toon(healer/recharger), 1 l2net IG lead toon, and 4-7 L2net OOG instances for DD's and sws/bd. i could probably run 3 full parties on this beast of a pc using that setup.
Old 08/28/2008, 18:47   #7

Received Thanks: 2,463
#thread moved